Twenty-Seven|neveS-ytnewT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"Jerome!" I yelled once the door opened. I jumped up from my seat and ran over to him attacking him into a hug. "What the hell were you thinking?! Why would you do that!"

Some of the guys went to go sit down while Jerome's arms snaked around my back. "Because they said some things" he said, "some bad things"

"Jerome that wasn't worth it.." I whispered not caring to know what they said.

"It was completely worth it" he said, I smiled and pecked his lips before he walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Wanna go eat?" Jason asked.

Before anyone could reply Adam yelled, "yes! We are eating, that is what we are doing, yes!"

I laughed and grabbed my jacket before we all filed out of the room. Jerome put his arm over my shoulder as we walked out of the building and down town to an Italian place. I was getting tired of Logan's anyways.

{Logan's is love, Logan's is life}

We walked inside and sat down at a larger table, which was just two tables Ian and Adam pushed together.

I sat between Jerome and Mitch with Adam in front of me. "So how was Minecon?" I asked, Adam laughed.

"It was pretty cool, except you know.. when a member of the team got kicked out" Jason teased.

"The guy was a dick anyways" Jerome muttered.

I shook my head and laughed lightly.

"What did the guy even say?" Desiree asked, he shook his head.

"He continuously said that me and Beth had broke up, or that we should break up, and it was on my nerves" he shrugged, I leaned my head on Jerome's shoulder. He stiffened before he relaxed, I smiled.

My phone began ringing with a normal ringtone. I walked away from the able and answered.

"Hey Eliza, its Tess"

"Hey" I said happily, Tess and Ian went out by them selfs, "what's up?"

"Check Instagram..." she said sadly, "I'm sorry girly. I have to go, see you soon" then she hung up.

I went to my Instagram quickly scared of what I might see... I see its flooded with tags.

{Picture of the fight} HeyLookThatOneGuy: looks like someone doesn't want to admit the truth.

{Picture of Elizabeth, Mitch and Jerome} LookPoo: Check out this whore

{Video of that 'Bruh' guy} Google: When someone says they love #Jethy, like bruh

{Random Picture 99999} Bing: When someone comes near my bacca, I'ma kill a bitch

{Picture of Jerome and Elizabeth} Yahoo: Why did he even choose her?

{Picture of Jerome and Elizabeth} Ask.Com: She is NOT even worth it

{I ran out of ideas so we are gonna say there are many more}

I turned my phone off, my eyes burning. I grabbed my phone and called Mitch while running out of the restaurant.

Mitch's POV

"Yeah, but still he was a jack-" Jerome was cut off by my phone.

"Hey sister, know the waters nice but blood is thicker, oh and-"

I answered it hearing a crackling noise on the other end. "Elizabeth?" I asked not bothering to get up from the table.

"Mitch.. I'm going back to the hotel.. I don't feel good.." she sniffed.

"Are you crying?" I asked becoming concerned.

"No.." She said, she was either crying or had been, "i'll tell you later, bye" with that she hung up.

"What's wrong with Bethy?" Jerome asked as soon I took the phone from my ear.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Where is she"

"The hot-"

With that he was gone.

_____

Super Bac to the rescue! Random question! What do you use for all your internet needs? Google, Ask.com, Bing, Yahoo..? Post below, last post of the day! Bye!

-REL