Eighteen|neethgiE

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

We walked into the house to see Mitch and Ian sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey Eliz" Mitch said turning to me.

"Where were you too?" Ian asked.

"Out" Jerome said walking into the kitchen, Ian following him, I walked over and sat next to Mitch.

"So" Mitch said, "is he worthy of my little sister?"

I laughed, "yes, yes he is" I smiled, he smiled back and kissed my forehead before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

I decided not to follow them, but go upstairs. I changed out of my damp clothes into an oversized T-Shirt and pants. I fell onto my bed and fell asleep a minute later.

-

Mitch's POV (let's say he went to bed at some point, K? K)

I woke up to a thud from next door and a faint little crying sound. I looked at my phone which said it was three in the morning.

I got up and walked out into the hallway before knocking on Elizabeth's door. "Eliz?" I asked before I heard the crying sound again.

"Elizabeth?" I asked becoming a little nervous. I didn't get an answer. I opened the door to see something I hoped I would never see.

Elizabeth was sitting on the ground, tears streaming down her face her hand on her chest. "Elizabeth!" I exclaimed and slid down next to her.

"M-Mitch, I c-an-t" she started but started crying again, most likely scared to death.

"Shh" I said tears filling my eyes but holding them back, not wanting to scare Elizabeth anymore than she already is. "It's okay, don't panic, every.. everything is okay"

I didn't wait for a response before I picked her up and busted out of her room and down the stairs to the front door. I don't have a car...

I ran outside, since we have about five cars in the drive, only one wasn't blocked in. I ran over with Elizabeth's arms still tightly around my neck.

The car was unlocked but the keys weren't in it. I put Elizabeth in the back, leaving her door opened so she could get air and maybe breath.

I ran inside the house and busted into Ian's room. Opening drawers and searching over the dresser top. "Mitch what the hell are you doing?" Ian asked groggily.

"Where are your Goddamn keys!" I exclaimed, tears finally streaming down my face.

"Mitch why do you need my keys, it's three in the morning" he asked.

"Elizabeth can't breath, I don't have a car, where are your damn keys!" I yelled. He reached over and grabbed his keys off his bedside table and threw them towards me. I ran out the room with Ian behind me.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Jason asked from the stairs, I ignored them both and ran out side, closing Elizabeth's door, and jumping into the car and starting it.

I looked forward at Ian and Jason staring at me from the front door. I pulled out and started driving towards the hospital, hopping it wasn't all too late.

____
So this chapter was kinda crappy I know, sorry guys. I've had a problem with writers block. So yeah! Last update for today probably..

Bye!

-REL