Twenty-One|enO-ytnewT

~+~Edited~+~

Mitch's POV

"I don't wanna make you guys do that though, maybe we'll just stay home" I argued with the rest of TC, minus Jerome who was out with Elizabeth still.

"No Mitch.. your fans want to see you, you already said you were going" Ty argued, "why don't you just drive her there" Ty asked, her being Elizabeth, yeah.. Adam told Ty..

"I'll drive her" Adam volunteered.

"Why don't we all just drive? No planes needed, save money" Ian suggested.

"I don't want to make you guys do that though, to Washington is a long drive" I groaned resting my head on my hand.

"So, she said herself she wanted to go. If she's not gonna be around forever then-" Jason said but Ian smacked him over the head.

"Would you show some sympathy" Ian asked, Jason muttered a 'sorry' under his breath.

"Jason does have a point though, we can't take it away from her if she doesn't get another chance" Adam said sadly, I nodded.

"And besides I'm sure she'd wanna travel with the Bacca anyway, if we went plane she couldn't go with him" Ty mentioned.

"Plus if some of us went plane and you drive with her, he might start asking questions" Jason added, I nodded.

"Are you sure you guys don't mind" I asked. They all nodded and I sighed, "then we can leave in three days to be sure we get there in time"

"It's gonna be okay Mitch, you know that right?" Adam asked.

I sighed and nodded though I didn't completely believe it. There wasn't much to believe anymore, her fate was sealed, the disease is spreading not getting better. Now it's just a matter of when she drops.

-

Elizabeth's POV

I walked through the door to see Mitch walking into the kitchen, he turned to me and shook his head smiling. "why do you always come back with his jacket?" He asked, I giggled.

"I dunno" I shrugged taking off the jacket and putting it on the hook.

"I've got to go stockpile some videos with Jason and Adam" Jerome said and kissed my cheek before running upstairs.

I smiled and walked into the kitchen to bring up a subject that had been bothering me. "hey Mitch?" I asked, "what are we gonna do about Minecon?"

"We're just gonna drive" he said I smiled and nodded.

"Oh" I said thinking of something else, "today.. Jerome-"

"Asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes" he finished and laughed, "I know, I talked to him the other day about it"

I smiled and hugged him as thanks. He smiled back, "I have to go to the store cause someone can't buy milk and I like cereal. You coming?" He said out of the blue. I laughed and nodded.

-

Jerome's POV (all the changes!)

"Hey guys what's going on, its Jerome here with-"

"She's talking to Angels, She's counting the stars, she's making a wish on a passing car" my phone began buzzing.

"Jerome you need to turn your phone off for recording" Adam said laughing, "and who's ringtone is that anyways? It's girly."

"My girlfriend's" I said grabbing my phone while Jason yelled 'well you heard it here first folks Jerome has a girlfriend' to the video. I laughed and muted my mic.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Jerome, Mitch and I are going through Subway. Want anything?" She asked, I smiled.

"Yeah, a coke. If you please?" I asked and heard her laugh.

"Yeah no problem, bye"

"Bye love you" I said then stopped, "I mean, I, you, uh"

She laughed again, "I love you too Jerome" she said and then hung up. I smiled brightly.

I took my mic off mute, "and I'm back!" I announced.

"Oo what did Bethy have to say?" Adam asked, I laughed.

"She asked me if I wanted something from subway" I shrugged.

"And she didn't call me!" He raged, I laughed.

"I'm special" I said happily and returned to the actual parkour map.

____
{Closed}
Long chapter! Anyways I need some characters.

Name:

Age: (17-20)

Looks:

Personality:

Origin: (Canada, Ireland, U.S. Ect.)

Just Friend or girlfriend to someone:

Post in the comments! I'll use who I can! Thanks!

-REL