Three|eerhT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"Eliz?" Mitch said from my doorway, waking me up.

"Huh? Yeah what's up?" I asked tiredly.

"We're gonna go to Logan's, you feeling up to it?" he asked. "I'll stay home with you if your not" he noted.

"Naw, I'm up for it. I'm basically starving" I told him. I got up and started walking to the bathroom connected to my room. I brushed my hair out before following Mitch downstairs.

-

Once we got there Jerome and Mitch pushed two tables together and we sat down. In a circle it went Me, Mitch, Jason, Adam, Ty, Ian, and then Jerome.

"So, Elizabeth-"

"You can just call me Beth if you want." I smiled. Ty smiled and nodded.

"So, Beth, what did you come around for?" Ty asked, "I mean I'm glad your here, but not everyone would want to follow their brother to LA to be with a bunch of guys."

I laughed, "I, uh, just wanted to get away from the house. Plus I had people who I needed to see." I shrugged. The waiter came around and we all ordered drinks.

"Awe Bethy missed me!" Jerome exclaimed while I blushed madly. The rest of the dinner went by quickly, with nothing more than smiles, small talk and a bit of laughter.

-

"I'll race you back to the car." Jerome challenged once we got outside.

"Jerome your challenging a girl to a race after we just ate. You think she's gonna say yes?" Ian asked.

"Oh you just don't know Bethy like I do" Jerome smiled weirdly.

"I'm in" I smiled. "To the car right?"

"Correct" he said standing on the edge of the sidewalk, "Adam count down!"

"That's a bad idea.." Jason noted.

"Okay ready in, five, four, three, three, three, three, seven, eight, nine, nine, six, six an a half, forty five, turkey sandwich, GO!" Adam yelled.

"Hey so unfair!" I yelled as Jerome blasted of in front of me.

"Ooh kill em'!" He yelled as he ran past the car with me right behind him.

"Oh whatever!" I laughed punching his arm before climbing into the car.

The car ride was silent in my part, and the trip up to my room was too. The last thing I remember was Mitch telling me his room was next door and then I fell asleep.

___

So this chapter is a bit shorter, just because I didn't have much else to say without making it boring for you guys. So yeah! Plus I don't like picking up after without stating a new chapter. I am CDO ala max. So yeah! Bye guys!

-Z

-edited by brianna-