Eleven|nevelE

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up and started to grab my phone, but it wasn't there.

Jerome carried me up here last night.

I left it downstairs. I groaned wanting to know what it time it was. I got up and changed out of yesterday's clothes before running on downstairs to see Mitch in living room.

"You" I said frustrated, "where were you last night?!" I demanded to know.

"You know it's my job to be your over protective brother, not your job to be over protective of me" he stated.

"Well when your gone for four hours and I literally can't stay up to know when you come home, I've got a right"

"Elizabeth I'm over protective. Your not. Stop worrying so much" he said in an annoyed tone.

"Yep, your so over protective you don't even trust Jerome with me" I muttered.

"What.. how did" his anger dropped completely.

"I heard you two talking, why don't you trust him?" I asked dropping my voice also.

"He doesn't know, he doesn't understand. He can't understand.. I'm sorry.." he trailed off.

"Why can't he just know?" I asked, Mitch shook his head.

"Adam told me he knows, that's all who need to know. I don't want you in the middle of all this crap, you said it yourself, you don't wanna be babied" he said, I nodded.

"Just please.. reconsider?" I asked, he turned to me.

"You would of said yes if he asked you out?" He asked surprised, "you like Jerome?"

"Well.. maybe a little.. I guess.. I don't know it's weird.." I mumbled on and on. He laughed a little bit.

"If you think you'd be happy. Maybe I might think about possibly maybe reconsidering" he said, I smiled at him.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat" I said, he nodded and went off upstairs, to record I must assume.

I walked into the kitchen and laughed at the sight of Adam picking Cheerios up off the floor. "What happened here?" I asked between laughs.

"The Cheerios! They attacked me!" he said, "they were all like, BAH!" And with that he threw a handful of Cheerios at me.

"I'm not picking that up, and your driving me to get more Cheerios" I said slightly laughing.

"We have other cereal you know.." he said crawling over and picking up some Cheerios off the floor.

"I don't want ... fine!" I said and walked around Adam and his Cheerios to grab a box of Lucky Charms.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked Adam, who was still trying to pick up all the Cheerios.

"I don't know, I think there was a fair or something Jason and Jerome wanted to hit up" he said.

"Cool, and don't you have a broom?" I asked.

Adam froze, then got up and walked over to the closet and came out with a broom. "don't judge me" he murmured and started sweeping up the Cheerios while I laughed.

____

Merry Christmas Eve!

-REL