Thirty-Five|eviF-ytrihT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth wake up! Please!"

I opened my eyes to see Mitch standing above me in my completely dark room, "Mitch?" I asked, "what time is it?" I closed my eyes again.

"I don't know.." he whispered his voice cracking, I opened my eyes and turned to him to his eyes bloodshot and completely glossed over.

"Oh my gosh.." I whispered sitting up, "what's wrong? What happened?" I questioned.

"I did something really stupid.." he whispered, "something really, really, stupid"

"Mitch.. what did you do.." I asked softly, getting out from under the blankets and sitting crisscross on my bed patting the place next to me.

He sat down and put his head in his hands, "Mitch.. Talk to me.. say something.. anything.." I whispered, "tell me what happened.."

"The guys night a week ago.." he whispered, "I.. I ruined a girls life.." he whispered not looking at me.

I froze, "Mitch you didn't.."

"I did" he said softly his head in his hands still.

"You got a girl pregnant!" I almost yelled but didn't, since there were people still in the house.

"I didn't mean to!" He cried running his hands through his hair, "I wasn't in the right place! She wasn't either! Things happened!"

"How do you lose your virginity, probably take hers, and get her pregnant, ALL IN ONE NIGHT?!" I yelled halfly, getting to my feet and pacing in a circle.

"I didn't mean to! I'm a going to be a fucking father!" He semi yelled at himself, "I didn't want this. Not for me, not for her, not for anyone!"

I sighed, yelling at him wasn't going to do anything but piss him off or make him panic. "How did you find out?" I asked lightly sitting next to him, he sighed and finally faced me.

"She called ten minutes ago, she was bawling and she told me.. she said if I didn't want it then she would.. she would do it all on her own and-"

"Mitch.." I whispered scooting next to him and putting and arm around him, "it'll be okay"

"I'm a father Elizabeth" he whispered, "I'm a father to a baby I didn't want to have!"

"Calm down yelling won't fix anything" I told him, he nodded. It went to a silence for a while until Mitch sniffled.

"I ruined her life Elizabeth.. she didn't deserve that.. she didn't deserve any of this.. I ruined her.." he said looking at me, "I don't know what to do.. mom and dad are gonna freak and completely kill me, I just.. don't know.."

I nodded understanding. "your right.. Mom and dad will completely flip that you got someone knocked up cause you were underaged drinking, the girls parents will flip out on her and you too, everyone here will most likely flip out, Jerome will be pissed at himself and you. I'm not going to deny that, cause it will happen, I, me, you, her, cant stop it" I told him, "but the best thing you can do?" I paused, "don't leave her"

He looked at me and nodded, "I don't even barely know the girl-"

"Any girl is gonna want the father in the baby's life. Don't make her fight this alone Mitch.. please don't.."

He nodded, "I wont" he smiled and looked at his hands, "I'll go call her.." he said and got up, kissing my forehead, "thank you Elizabeth" he smiled and closed the door behind him when he walked out.

I smiled and crawled back into bed. Mom and dad are going to freak. Completely flip.

Their daughter has some disease and is gonna die. Their eldest son is a dad at eighteen.

I wonder what Conner's gonna be..

The Pains

_____

If you don't remember in one chapter Elizabeth said 'the joys and pains of life' so here we go!

Also do you see why its funny Brianna??? XD

Idk why... Things happen...

-REL