Twenty-Two|owT-ytnewT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

I opened Jerome's door where he was recording and set his coke down on the table beside him, "thanks Bethy" he said opening it then going back to his recording.

I smiled and walked back going into the living room. Where Jason was talking to Adam. "No her name is Desiree stupid" Jason said, I smirked.

"Jason has a girly friend! Jason has a girly friend!" I chatted. He rolled his eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend" he huffed, I laughed.

"I'm just teasing you Jason" I said and walked into the kitchen where Mitch was. "Heya" I smiled, he smiled back. I heard someone start coming into the kitchen.

"Hey Bethy" Jerome said walking over and kissing my cheek. I smiled while Mitch got a weird look on his face.

"Don't you give me that look Mitchell" I said walking over to him, "you approved of this"

"Yeah, but it's still strange watching my best friend kiss my little sister" he retorted.

I laughed and rolled my eyes while he rolled them back and walked out of the room. "you wanna go out to the lake?" Jerome asked.

"It's already like five though, and we were there like four hours ago" I mentioned.

"Yeah, but I like the lake" he shrugged.

"Later?" I asked.

"Finnnne" he groaned and started walking out.

"Where you going?" I asked following him.

"Back upstairs, I still need to stockpile" he said back before running up the stairs.

I groaned and plopped down on the couch, feeling bored out of my mind. I played on my phone until the door opened, I turned to see Jason walk in with a girl who had long brown hair.

I did a gasp, "its Jason's girly friend!" I screamed, he rolled his eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend, child" he groaned.

"Child?" I asked, "I'm two years younger than you!"

"It's an expression" he said, I laughed knowing I was annoying him. I think of Jason as more of a brother than anything. I can't really do this to Mitch cause he's so over protective, so might as well tease anyone else I love brotherly.

"So... who is this not girly friend of yours?" I asked still from the couch, just looking over the back of it.

"This is Desiree" he said smiling, "and Desiree this is Mitch's little sister, Elizabeth"

"Hi" she smiled, I automatically noticed something different.

"OH MY GOSH YOUR NOT GIRLY FRIEND IS FROM GERMANY!" I yelled getting Mitch and Adam yelling at me from upstairs that they were recording.

Desiree laughed while Jason rolled his eyes, "thank you captain obvious" he said sarcastically.

"Oh you know you love me" I said getting up, he rolled his eyes and I laughed before waving 'bye' to Desiree and running upstairs.

____
Sorry this is so late. Bye.

-REL