Twenty|ytnewT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"Hey Iza! What are you doing up already, its like ten" Adam said looking over the side of the couch at me where I sat.

After a long speech from Mitch after my comment and a promise from Ian and Jason not to say anything I went to the couch and waited around.

"Why is that a surprise" I asked sitting up, he shrugged and continued into the kitchen. I laughed and stood up popping my back.

I felt a pair of arms fall onto my shoulders. "Morning Bethy"

I laughed and shook his arms off turning around to face him, "Morning... Jerome.. I need a name for you"

He laughed and smiled, "I like Jerome quite frankly" I smiled, "you wanna go get breakfast somewhere?" He asked.

"Sure" I smiled, "let me go get my phone" I said and jogged up the stairs feeling slightly out of breath at the top. I groaned.

Dear Savination, FU.

I grabbed my phone from my room and peeked into Mitch's room to see him sleeping. I laughed and grabbed a piece of paper off his desk and writing, 'Went to eat with Jerome, love you ~Eliz'

I walked back down the stairs and saw Jerome standing by the door. "Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded.

We started down the sidewalk towards IHOP which wasn't too far. About a twenty minute walk.

"So are you planing on going to Minecon?" He asked, I nodded.

Large crowds and airplanes.

I mentally cursed at myself, I'm still going and no ones telling me no. "Mitch asked me to go not long ago" I answered completely, "when is it anyway?"

"Uh it's in the middle of September so about a week I think"

"Damn that's not long" I noted, he nodded before smiling, "what are you smiling about?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I just like being with you"

"Cheesy" I muttered bumping into him purposely.

"What its true" he laughed, I giggled and we fell into a small silence until we got to IHOP.

-

We went to the lake, another ten minute walk from IHOP, after we ate. "Is it really gonna rain again?" He asked looking up at the clouds. I shrugged not really caring or wanting to move from my spot in Jerome's side.

"I don't know, maybe" I said then fell into silence again.

"Hey Beth.. I have a question for you" he said awkwardly changing the subject, "are you one of those girls who want everything to go really slow.."

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up at his face that was looking down at me.

"Well I mean like.."

"Jerome?"

"Yeah?"

"Is this your complicated way of asking me a simple question?" I asked.

"Maybe.." He trailed off.

"What simple question are you over complicating?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend.."

"Yes" I answered.

"Wait what.."

"I just made the complicated question simple" I smirked, he laughed.

"Your good at that" he said, I laughed and smiled when it began raining, "we better get home" he said popping his hood up.

He got up and helped me up before looking at me. "you didn't bring a jacket did you?" He asked.

"No, but keep yours" I answered. He looked at me.

"No, your in a short sleeved shirt. No way" he said taking it off and putting it on me, it was oversized as anything but cosy at the same time.

"Jag" I muttered, he laughed and pulled me close to him while we walked home.

_____

New cover 👍👎?

-REL