Forty|ytroF

~+~Edited~+~

~Song; September by Daughtry~

Jerome's POV

"Hey Elizabeth" I smiled sitting out by the lake, she wasn't buried out here, but it was like our spot. I liked it here, I think she did too.

"Your death date is in a month, it'll mark one year without you. I guess I just, I don't know.. I've continued my videos, so has everyone" I smiled, "we lit a candle on the 11th of every month, it was Tess's idea to do it for a year"

"Oh. Zoey had her baby. Mitch says she has your green eyes, and your laugh. He could be right. She has Zoey's smile, but looks the most like Mitch, I think" I laughed lightly, "they named her Mackenzie. She's the cutest thing, I swear, she lights up a room. They both said she gets that from Mitch's side, mainly you I think. Mitch said that if you were here, you would be all over him about the baby, about what to do and all that stuff" I laughed.

"He's said a lot. I guess we all have.. I miss you Elizabeth.. A lot.." I whispered and sighed, "but I met a girl"

"Her names Caroline, she's sweet and we went out to grab dinner the other day. I asked her if she wanted to go out again.. she said yes.." I described, "I told her about you, she said she understood if I didn't want to date her. She's really nice.."

"I can't come back to the lake again. I can't hold on forever, you told me not to anyway" I smiled and shook my head.

I felt like a weight was lifted off me, I felt like someone was smiling at me, that weird look you get when someone is staring at you, but happy.

I smiled and turned around to face the lake that we had jumped in, fallen in, ran in. All the memories of the times we played in the rain, not caring how cold it was. I sighed and smiled then turned around and started out to the street again.

"goodbye Bethy"

_____

Well damn...

-REL