Eight|thgiE

~+~Edited~+~

Mitch's POV

"We're home!" I yelled once we got through the door. Elizabeth went into the kitchen to grab something to eat while I walked into the living room.

"Aye Mitch," Jerome said. "Where were you two?"

"We went and got something to eat, that's all." I shrugged and sat down on the recliner and pulled out my phone.

"Well Mitch, I wanna talk to you about something." he said nervously.

"If you gonna ask me to take Elizabeth out my answer is no." I stated not looking up from my phone.

"What? Why?" He asked shocked.

"Because I said no Jerome" I answered.

"You're not my mom, you don't get to use that answer." Jerome argued.

"She's my little sister Jerome."

"And I'm your best friend! Do you really not trust to be with your sister?" he asked still confused.

"My sister is right in that room so hush your voice " I warned, "And I trust you perfectly fine Jerome. I'm just saying no. My answer is no"

"What the hell man!" Jerome exclaimed. "I even asked you! I asked if I could date her instead of just going and asking her out and you say no?"

"Yeah, basically." I summed up. I trusted Jerome with everything that I had, but not with Elizabeth.

"Mitch that's not even near fair." Jerome pointed out.

"All's fair in-"

"I swear if you say love and war I won't hesitate to slap you." he threatened.

"Hey, not my fault." I said putting my hands up.

"Mitch I've been waiting ten years to ask that question, and your answer is no!" he yelled.

"Jerome, your not changing my mind," I said in a low voice.

"Sorry, you're still my main bacca, but I don't want you being my little sisters main bacca."

I got up and walked into the kitchen where Elizabeth was standing. "What was that about?" she asked when she saw me. "I heard my name."

"It was nothing," I stated. "Hand me a cup?"

"Yeah, here" she said reaching up and grabbing one then handing it to me. I smiled and poured myself some water and walked back into the living room.

Adam and Jason were sat there and I sat down with them. "Where'd Jerome go?" I asked.

They both shrugged in response. I shook it off and watched tv with them until Elizabeth told us she was going to bed. I followed shortly after her.

___

You know how it goes, the guy always asks the brother and the brother either says yes, and the two date, or the brother says no and they date anyway.

But I wanted to make Mitch be a jag battle duty... Woo. Bye!

-Z

-edited by brianna-