Ten|neT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

I turned around when I heard the door open, Ian, Jason, and Ty walked in. My brother and Jerome were no where to be seen. "hey guys" I greeted.

"Hey Beth" Ian said sitting in the lazy chair while Ty and Jason went to record with Adam.

"Where's my brother?" I asked slightly annoyed that it had been almost four hours, eleven at night, and he wasn't home yet. I refuse to sleep until they get home.

"I don't know really, I'm sure they're fine though" he said truthfully, I nodded and scrolled through my Instagram until I finally fell asleep.

-

I heard the door open and slam closed, I opened my eyes to see the downstairs lights were out and I was covered up in a blanket. I heard footsteps and closed my eyes tightly again.

"Here she is" I heard my brother speak, "must've fallen asleep" he chuckled, "I'm gonna take her up to her room"

"I'll do it" Jerome offered, I tensed and I hoped they didn't see it.

"Jerome if this is you trying to get me to change my answer-"

"No it's not" he said sadly, "you said no and I can't make you say yes" What did he say no to? Does it involve me? Wait-

"I'm glad Jerome. I'm sorry by the way, things changed in ten years, I couldn't just give her to you that easy" Mitch said sadly.

Okay so he's either talking about our dog back home or me.. I kinda hope it's the dog cause I do NOT wanna be forbidden, plus I love my dog..

I felt arms go under the crook of my legs and along my back as I was lifted into the air. "I understand, she's your little sister, you can't just let her go to your best friend of ten years" he said kinda sarcastically before I felt him start walking away.

I heard a door open before my back was met with the bed. He covered me up with a blanket before he left the room.

I fell asleep like I always do, once again into a dark, dreamless sleep full of questions.

____

Honest thought?
Bye!
-REL