Thirty-One|enO-ytrihT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

Minecon passed quickly, the last day was fine, not much happened. A rumors spread that Jerome and I got into a fight and that was why he left the day before. It didn't matter though, soon enough I'd be gone and they wouldn't be able to say shit.

"Elizabeth?" Jerome asked looking back at me in the back seat of his car, "are you okay? Your eyes are super red"

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine" I smiled, "I'm tired.. maybe that's it?"

"Maybe?" He said, I shrugged, he smiled while I tried to go sleep and eventually succeed.

Mitch's POV

"So... Elizabeth.." Jerome said slowly I shook my head.

"Jerome I don't want to talk about this" I said keeping my hands on the wheel and focusing on the road.

"Mitch she doesn't have long-"

"So you find out two days ago and suddenly you know everything?" I snapped, he quieted down.

"I didn't say that.." He said his voice trailing off, "I just think.. that.. we need to prepare before something happens.."

"I know" I said running one hand through my hair then scathing the back of my neck the other on the wheel.

"What are you planning on doing?" He asked, "when.."

"I don't know" I said sadly, "I don't know what I'm going to do when she dies..." I sighed, "go home probably"

"W-what?" He asked surprised.

"She's gonna be here with me when she dies.. I'll have to go home, tell Connor, and my parents" I chocked back on my own words, "I'll have to tell my family that my little sister is dead"

"Mitch I'm sorry" Jerome said quietly, "I shouldn't have brought it up.."

"It's okay.. really" I smiled, "what are you gonna do?"

"Eat, sleep, make videos, and mourn" he said softly, "repeat"

"Aren't you gonna like... try and start something new-"

"I love Elizabeth Mitch" he said quietly, "I can't move on once she's gone.."

"But you know she'd want you too" I pushed, he shook his head no. I sighed and turned my attention back to the road.

"Are you going to move on?" He asked after the silence.

"There's a difference between moving on from your sister, and moving on from your girlfriend Jerome.." I said not looking at him, just driving.

"I guess there's a difference, but there isn't much of one" he mentioned.

"I guess not" I sighed, "I don't know if I'll move on, I don't know if I can... I.. I went years on years protecting her, staying with her, watching her... one day it'll all just stop and- and I don't know if I can come back from that" I admitted my eyes slowly starting to water. I took a hand off the wheel and wiped my eyes before placing it back.

"I understand" he nodded.

I smiled, "good. Cause I don't wanna talk about it anymore" I laughed half heartly. He laughed a little bit too.

She's not even gone yet and I'm crying over it.

____

Awe poor Mitch...

Feeling another upload today? Good cause it's coming yo way! (I'm strange..)

-REL