Fourteen|neetruoF

~+~Edited~+~

Jerome's POV

Elizabeth and I walked through the door to see Mitch standing there starring at us. "where did you guys go? Why does Eliz have your jacket? Why-"

"We went to the lake for a while, she fell in the water. That's all" I admitted. Elizabeth walked over to Mitch hugged him saying she was going to bed, he kissed her forehead and she started up the stairs.

She turned back to me and smiled, "night Jerome" she said then jogged up the rest of the stairs.

"So Jerome.." Mitch started before I cut him off.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean for her to fall, I'm sorry I took her out, I just-"

He laughed. "Im not mad, she seemed happy" he laughed again smiling like an idiot, "you know.. I was thinking.. maybe I could slide and you take her out maybe.."

"Your gonna change your mind? Just like that?" I asked confused, halfway thinking he was joking.

"You don't wanna take her out anymore?"

"No! I mean yes! I mean.. What..." I had utterly confused myself.. Good job Jerome, your bad at speaking! "I do want to take her out.. But you don't change your mind normally.."

"I talked to Elizabeth earlier.. and if you wanna take her out once, then that's fine with me" he said acting like he didn't want to say any of those words. At this point, I really didn't care.

I bro hugged him quickly and ran upstairs knocking on Elizabeth's door quickly. "Bethy?" I asked.

"What's up Jerome?" She asked opening the door.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked laughing lightly.

"Who else calls me Bethy?" She giggled. I smiled.

"Okay fair enough.. well Beth.." I said closing the door slightly, "would you maybe.. wanna go somewhere tomorrow?"

"Like a date?"

"If that's what you want it to be?" I said leaning on the door, trying to be smooth, and that's when the door decided to completely close and I almost fell, she laughed. "Stupid door" I muttered standing up completely.

She looked at me and laughed, "Your good at this whole, 'asking out a girl' thing eh?"

"I tried you little Canadian, eh" I said mocking her at the end. She laughed again.

"Yes"

"Wha- oh!" I said blushing at myself being an idiot, "tomorrow, movies and dinner?"

"Sure" she smiled, "now go, I'm really tired" she said opening the door.

"Your always tired" I said laughing, she looked down as I walked out of the room.

"Night Jerome.." She said and closed the door. I stood there confused.

Did I say something?

______

Do da doo!

-REL