Seventeen|neetneveS

~+~Edited~+~

-Song; Start Of Something Good~Daughtry-

Jerome's POV

"You gotta be kidding me" I said checkin my phone, sure enough, it was Sunday, meaning (TWD) the theater wasn't opened.

"It's fine" she smiled, "we can go watch it another day"

I smiled at her. We have had a wreck of a night, we had to cut Logan's short because of a party that had come in, and now the theater is closed.

"Wanna go down to the lake?" I asked, she smiled at me, she smiles a lot I noticed, and nodded.

-

"And we are here" I said parking the car. She started laughing, I looked at her confused.

"Is that like your catchphrase for when we go places" she asked still laughing as we both got out of the car.

"Is smiling your catchphrase cause you do it all the time" I retorted playfully, she laughed and shook her head.

"I just like being happy" she shrugged.

I smiled, "good" I said putting my arm on her shoulder and starting to walk out towards the shore we were at last night, "I like it when you're happy"

She laughed, "your so cheesy" she smiled. I laughed at her while she looked at me with a smirk, "you owe me you know."

"Huh?"

"I fell in the water yesterday.. your turn bud" she said.

I smirked, "oh, I owe you eh?" I asked. I quickly picked her up and started running down to the dock yelling 'I owe you?!' Over and over while she screamed and laughed, kicking her feet around.

"I owe you?!" I yelled once more when we were at the end of the dock before jumping into the water.

We both surfaced, one of my arms still holding her to my side, the other gripping the dock. "It's so cold" she said laughing.

"It's September, what did you expect?" I asked, she laughed before a long pause.

"Can we get out now?" She shivered.

"Oh! Yeah.." I said, moving her to the ladder that was connected to the dock.

"You know I can swim right" she asked giggling as she climbed up the ladder.

"Stop ruining the moment" I said climbing up after her, she laughed as I felt something hit my head. Then again, and again.

"You gotta be kidding me" she said, "its raining.."

"And your point?" I asked putting my arms around her waist, she smiled and put her head on my shoulder as the rain continued to fall. I smiled, it was different. It was something I had never really thought about before. It was the happy, the light, the everything, and it was all wrapped into one girl.

"Have you ever thought about us?" I asked out of the blue.

"Well yeah.. but.. what do you mean.." She asked.

"Like us, having a future together" I asked, my mouth completely getting away from me.

"You know this is only one date right?" She asked, I laughed a little bit.

"I know.." I said smiling, "but I still think it's possible, to have a future"

"I do too." She said, I felt her smiled against my chest, I smiled.

_____

Awe. Jethy all the way :)

Also if you have any suggestions for songs to use in the book post em in the comments.

Last post of the night!! Bye!

-REL