Twenty-Six|xiS-ytnewT

~+~Edited~+~

{Next Day}

Elizabeth's POV

"So what do we wanna do?" I asked while the guys were all at Minecon. We didn't go because of the hate.

"We could go to the water park" Desiree suggested.

"It's November..." I noted. {Yes its magically November!}

"And?"

I laughed and shook my head, "uh, wanna go to that fair down the street?" Tess asked.

"There's a fair down the street?" I asked, she nodded.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool, we passed it on our way here" Desiree said. I nodded.

"Sure why not" I said, we grabbed jackets and went down to the fair. It wasn't as busy since it was cold, but none the less it was crowded.

-

"Whoa" I laughed feeling really dizzy after going on a spinning hat. {There is a spinning hat ride at six flags for five year olds and I luv it} {{just sayin}}

Tess grabbed her phone as it beeped and looked at it. "Holy shit..." she muttered, "Elizabeth..." she said looking at me.

I looked at her phone, flooded with Twitter messages. "What's that about?" I asked.

HeyLookAWalrus said: Tessa have you seen this?!

HeyRandomName said: Dude Ian is amazing!

HeyLookCat said: OMG have you seen this?!

IRanOutOfIdeas said: You need to see this!

"Holy crap what's that about?" I asked as her phone lit up again.

HeyLookDentalFloss tagged you in a tweet!: ASFJerome and Ssundee Minecon fight with a fan!

"What the shit!" Desiree yelled, "how?!"

"Hang on I'm going to call Jerome" I said grabbing my phone seeing nothing on the screen.

Ring.. ring.. he's not gonna answer.. ring.. "Hey it's Jerome. Sorry I cant answer, I'll call back! Bye!"

"Jerome what happened? I read Twitter, are you alright?" I said, "call me back, bye"

"No answer?" Desiree asked, I shook my head no.

"Hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover" Mitch's ringtone began playing, I answered it.

"Mitch what the hell happened?" I asked.

"Nothing really bad I promise" he sighed, "where are you, Ty said you weren't in the room"

"I went to the fair" I said, "now tell me what happened"

"You left without telling me?"

"Mitch.." I groaned.

"Leave the poor girl alone Mitchell!" Adam yelled from the background, I laughed.

"You should listen to your friend" I said laughing, "you should also tell me what happened, people are saying there was a fight"

"It's fine Elizabeth-"

"No it's not, what happened" I demanded more than asked.

"Jerome got pissed off after seeing people posting shit on the Internet about you two, that's all. He yelled at our panel and cursed and got removed from the Team Crafted panel, and Minecon, for the day..we're outside signing right now.." he explained, I smiled and sighed in relief.

"What about Ian though?" I asked.

"Ian? Oh.. he held Jerome back after he said some things after other things were said about you.." he trailed off, "they're both fine though I promise"

"Okay.. good" I sighed.

"I've got to go, we'll be back in about an hour" he said, "love you little one"

"I'm only a year younger than you but bye love you too" I said and hung up.

"So what happened?" Tess asked.

"Apparently Jerome got mad after things were said about me and him" I explained.

"Oh my gosh that's so cute!" Desiree said jumping around, I laughed.

"Let's get back shall we" I asked, they nodded and we started the walk back to the hotel.

_____

Thoughts?

-REL