Six|xiS

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up in my bed, all I remember was being at the beach. I was rolled up in blankets and was only in a bikini.

Well, I was at the beach for sure.

I grabbed my phone from the table beside me and checked the time. It was 10:00, how did I sleep that long? I must of fallen asleep at like seven.

I got up and grabbed some jeans and a t-shirt and changed into actual clothes. I walked on down the stairs to see Jerome and Ian sitting in the living room.

"Morning sleepy beauty." Ian said. I gave him a look and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and turned back to the TV.

"Morning Bethy!" Jerome chirped.

"Morning Jerome." I said back and walked into the kitchen where Mitch was making a sandwich.

"Morning Eliz," Mitch said and side hugged me. "You slept a while, were you that tired?" he asked.

"I really wasn't, I just kinda slept," I shrugged. He nodded and continued his sandwich. "Who brought me home?" I asked

"Me and Jerome, Adam left earlier" he said.

"Jerome and I" I corrected and Mitch rolled his eyes.

"Grammar police" he muttered.

"Protecting and adding grammar to words everywhere," I said putting a hand on my hip and one in the air which made him laugh.

I grabbed a poptart before I got a pain in my head. It felt like the frying pans had returned, even stronger. I dropped the poptart on the floor."Elizabeth what's wrong?" Mitch asked frantically.

"Killing headache," I muttered."Holy crap." I said holding my hand to my head and using my other to grab the counter and lower me to the floor.

I rested my elbows on my knees and held my head in my hands. The pain was getting unbearable. It felt as if I had screws going into the sides of my head.

"Elizabeth lets get you checked out, you're scaring me" he said kneeling down next to me.

"Okay," I spoke out. "Later, I don't wanna be moved around" I said quietly.

"Want me to carry you upstairs?" Mitch asked softly.

"No... yes."

Mitch chuckled halfly and picked me up. The swaying made my head hurt even worse. "What's wrong with Beth?" I heard Ian ask.

I couldn't see, my eyes were squeezed shut from the pain in my head.

"Headache," Mitch answered and carried me the rest of the way upstairs. He laid me down on my bed. "I'm really worried about you Elizabeth." he said seriously.

I felt bad, he always has to worry about me. "You never complain about being hurt." he said and it was true.

"I'm sorry" I muttered, he laughed and shook his head.

"It's fine, you didn't choose it. I'll take you down to the hospital to get you checked out. Just try and sleep, please?" he said quietly.

"I just slept for 15 hours Mitch." I laughed lightly before being hit with another wave of sheer pain.

"Just try," he said and kissed my forehead. "Love you Eliz." Mitch said before walking out.

To my surprise, I didn't stay awake in pain. I slept in a deep, no dream, peaceful kind of sleep.

____

-Z

-edited by brianna-