Two|owT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"And we are here!" Jerome said happily. I opened my door and was faced with a mansion of a house.

"Holy shit.." I muttered in awe of the house. I snapped out of my vision and grabbed my bag and started following Jerome and Mitch up to the house.

"I'm home!" Jerome yelled, "And I brought a Benja!"

A choir of footsteps, murmurs of 'finally' and 'Mitch' went throughout the house. Soon a group of boys were standing in front of me. Most bro hugged Mitch, said things like 'Good to finally meet you' and stuff like that. Finally someone said something regarding me.

"Who's the girl?" he asked.

"Hey!" I said shooting him a look, he put his hands up in defense.

"Oh.. sorry," Jerome apologized, "I meant to say, I brought a Benja and a Bethy!"

"Bethy?"

Mitch laughed, "Her name's Elizabeth."

"And she's Mitch's sister who can talk for herself" I said shooting a look at Mitch, "And only Jerome calls me Bethy."

"Eliz this is Ian, Adam, Jason, and Ty." Mitch introduced me to the boys. I smiled and nodded.

We all stood around talking when I felt like I was hit in the head with a frying pan about five times. Damn that hurts.

"Hey umm, can one of you show me a room? My room..preferably." I asked looking at them all.

"You okay Bethy? You look kinda.. in pain." Jerome commented with a confused look. Mitch's face automatically went concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said facing Jerome, though it was more directed to Mitch. "Just a killer headache." I told them.

"I'll show you up there" Adam suggested. I smiled at him and followed him up the stairs. "So your names Elizabeth right?" he asked.

I nodded which I winced at two seconded later. "You want a pain killer?" He asked me. I nodded at him again with the same pain in my head.

He walked into a room, which I'm guessing was his, and went to the bedside table grabbing a bottle of water and a pain killer and handing two to me. "Thanks" I smiled. I took the pill and swallowed it down.

"No problem" he said then paused, "I need something to call you, Elizabeth is too long.."

"Hey!"

"Sorry. Umm what about..-"

"I do just go by Beth most the time.Mitch and I both shorten our names." I shrugged.

"Yeah but.. It's gotta be special" he said walking out of his room and leading me down a hall and opening the door.

I walked in and fell onto the bed. Adam laughed, "Nap well Iza." Adam said.

"Iza?" I asked.

"I needed a nickname!" He defended, I laughed before falling asleep and forgetting about my headache.

________

-Z

-edited by brianna-