Twenty-Three|eerhT-ytnewT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"Elizabeth!" Someone yelled in my ear, I groaned and saw Jerome hovering above me.

"What" I groaned, he laughed.

"Wanna go eat breakfast with me?" He asked. I closed my eyes and breathed out sharply.

"What time is it?"

"Ten in the afternoon" he said chuckling.

I laughed lightly, "maybe I should get up then" he laughed and nodded while I got up. He left the room while I changed into some jeans and a T shirt before running downstairs.

"Ready?" Jerome asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Hey wait" I turned to see Mitch starring at me, "can I talk to you, alone" he asked me.

"Mitch we talked about this, you already approved-" I started but he stopped me.

"It's not about that" he said quickly, I looked at Jerome then back at Mitch, I walked over to Mitch and followed him into the kitchen where Ty was eating.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked, "your really really pale"

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and turn the camera on. I looked at myself, and sure enough, like always, he was right. "I feel fine.." I said, "but I understand your concern."

"I don't think you should go out..." he said slowly, I looked at him. I couldn't go, not with the look on his face. That scared 'don't go' face you normally see on a five year old who's being left at their grans.

"I guess not"

"I wasn't done" he said again, "I think we should take you back up to Smith, just to be safe"

"Miiittttcccchhhh I was their two days ago" I whined.

"I'm sorry Eliz. It seems small but I don't want something to be really wrong and don't know till, you know" Mitch said sadly.

"He's right Beth, none of us want you gone" Ty said from the bar where he was eating.

"Okay. I'll go... let me get the guys to distract Jerome"

"I'm on it" Ty said getting up an walking into the living room, I followed along with Mitch.

"Jerome! I need to record, my video got corrupted plz dood plz" Ty said quickly.

"I was about to go eat.."

"It's okay Jerome, I can get Mitch to take me to subway" I smiled fakely. I hate lying, to him especially.

"You sure?" He asked, I nodded he smiled and ran over and kissed my cheek, "go to IHOP later?" He asked, I smiled and nodded before he ran off with Ty upstairs.

I groaned, Lying sucks.

-

"Well Elizabeth as you can expect, this is just one more symptom of Savination. You're not eating enough is the basic problem" Smith said.

"What.. but I've been eating fine, I've never missed a meal" I explained, he smiled sadly at me.

"The disease makes your apatite go down but not the amount of food you need to take in. You just need to eat more, that's all" he explained again.

I nodded, he smiled at me before he left the room. I just broke down. I can't stand this, I have to lie to keep this all a secret, I can't eat like a normal person, I can't do normal things a normal person does.

"I didn't want this" I cried, Mitch came over and wrapped his arms around me.

"I know Eliz.." he whispered, "I'm so sorry, I would take it away if I could"

____

Again, love Mitch and Elizabeth. Anything that's confusing? Annoying? Or just something bugging you, post it in the comments and I'll try to fix it! Bye!

-REL