Tweleve|evelewT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"Someone's a jag battle duty" I muttered as Jerome won the little stuffed penguin I had been trying to win for about five minutes in a stupid claw machine.

Mitch and the guys were out riding a ride, a ride I didn't want to go on, its not really safe for me anyways.. but right now it was Adam, Jerome and I.

"I'm just too good at the game" he said in a posh voice (I think) "far too good, far too good sir, far too good"

"You jag" I said punching his arm,he just laughed at me and started walking back over to where Adam was eating.

"Oo food" Jerome said and stole a fry from Adam, "tanks dude"

"Really J-ree" he said narrowing his eyes, I just laughed. Gotta love these guys.

"Are the guys back yet?" I asked sitting next to Adam, and also taking a fry.

"Yeah, they came by a minute ago, said they were going to ride some more rides" he explained, taking his little half empty basket of fries and moving it away from us.

"Wonderful" I muttered, mainly annoyed at the fact my brother won't let me get on ride.

This is why I don't tell people, so I don't get babied.

"You wanna go ride some rides?" Jerome asked me, I looked at him to see he was talking to Adam.

"Thanks boys" I muttered.

Jerome laughed, "that means you too Bethy" he said, I felt my face go red.

"Oh.." I laughed it off.

"I think I'll pass" Adam said, I smiled and ran off with Jerome to the Ferris wheel.

We gave the guy our tickets and got into a bucket thingy. I looked down over the side, "whoa this is high up" I muttered, "beautiful though"

"It is" he replied, I waited for some cheesy 'not as beautiful as you' line, but it never came.

"Why is Mitch so overprotective?" He asked out of the blue.

"I don't know really.." I said, In honesty I really don't. My fait is sealed, "why do you ask"

"Truth or lies?" He asked, I laughed.

"You sound like a third grader" I smiled, "truth"

"I asked Mitch something the other day, about you, and he completely said no.. that's the truth" he shrugged like it was nothing.

"You're really strait forward.." I laughed, he chuckled.

"You asked for the truth" he shrugged, I laughed lightly.

"Maybe Mitch will reconsider his choice" I shrugged, Jerome smiled at me as the wheel went and stopped at the very top.

"You know I really did miss you over the ten years.. where did you really go?" He asked, I shifted and looked out over the town.

"I had family problems.. that's all really. We went from Canada to Barbados then back to Canada, now here" I explained, it wasn't a complete lie, it was a family issue.

He nodded as the Ferris wheel came to the bottom and we got out and went to find the rest of the guys.

_____

Hope you all enjoyed! Another soon after this! Bye!

-REL