Thirty-Seven|neveS-ytrihT

~+~Edited~+~

~Song; No Surprise by Daughtry or Say Something by A Great Big World~

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up (HALLELUJAH) to the same weird feeling of something in my nose. The breathing tube was in my nose with multiple things hooked up all around me.

"You're awake" Ian smiled from his place standing by the wall. Jerome and Adam were asleep in chairs, Zoey asleep curled into a chair with Mitch beside her asleep clutching each others hand (awe) Tess asleep by Ian's feet, while Jason, Desiree and Ty were sitting on the floor by the door.

I smiled and sat up, he came over and hugged before I felt tears soak my shirt and run down my back. He pulled away, his eyes red and puffy. I looked at him confused.

Before he could say anything Desiree ran over and hugged me tightly, little sobs escaping her mouth. She pulled away and smiled before going back to Jason who was sporting the same saddened look as Ian and Ty.

Ian kneeled down next to Tess and woke her up, Tess looked up at me before her eyes filled with tears, she brought her knees to her chest and silently cried.

"What's going on?" I choked out, "how long was I out for?"

Reality hit me, I was out for a long time and they are just happy I'm awake. That's all. "You were out for twelve hours" maybe not..

"What's wrong?" I asked, "why are you all crying?"

"Elizabeth.." Ty whispered, "your day.. the day.. it's here.." he stopped and looked away.

The day...

Today...

The day to live...

Only today..

No more..

It's The day

"Oh my god.." I whispered, Mitch woke up and looked at me, he let go of Zoey's hand waking her up (awe) and ran over to me hugging me tightly.

"Your awake, your awake, thank god" he whispered into my hair, "Elizabeth please, please don't go anywhere" he whispered putting his hands on my shoulders staring at me while tears ran down his face, "please"

"I'm sorry Mitch" I whisper back, he pulled me into a hug again.

"Elizabeth?"

Zoey came over and pulled Mitch away from me before his place was taken by Jerome. "Jerome.." I whispered my voice cracked while he crushed me into a hug.

"Please don't.. don't go anywhere, I cant go without you please Elizabeth please" he pleaded. I wrapped my arms back around him.

"It'll be okay, everything will work out in the end" I whispered as he finally pulled away. He sat on his knees next to me, Mitch and Zoey stood behind him.

"Why are you all so sad? We knew this was coming" I said before I ended up having a coughing attack.

I finally stopped but no one answered me, I sighed and lay back down and stared at the ceiling, "it's so surprise I won't be here tomorrow" I whispered to myself, "it's a surprise I stayed till today, yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow, but in the end we'll find that this was no surprise"

____

Well shit...

-REL