Thirty-Two|owT-ytrihT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"I call dibs!" Adam yelled jumping onto the couch.

"I call other dibs!" Jason yelled jumping into the lazy chair.

"I like dibs!" Mitch yelled, jumping over the back of the love seat, missing, and falling on to the floor with a thud. "I've done smarter things" he groaned.

I laughed, "idiot" I muttered setting my bag down by the door before feeling Jerome wrap his arms around me. "Hello" I smiled.

"Hello Bethy" he said happily, "you wanna go to the lake?" He asked.

"Sure" I smiled and walked over to Mitch, who was still on the floor, and poked him with my toe, "I'm going to the lake with Jerome" I informed.

"It's November and your going to a lake?" He asked.

"Pretty much.." I nodded, he laughed.

"Whatever" he said, I smiled and ran out with Jerome.

-

"Damn it's cold" I muttered, "Mitch wasn't kidding"

"Well it is November" he noted, I punched his arm.

"Jag" I muttered leaning more into his side walking around the lake. It would seem boring to most people, but.. well that's it really.. it would seem boring to most people.

"What are you thinking about?" Jerome asked, I shrugged.

"Random stuff" I shrugged, "what are you thinking about?"

"Life" he said not looking at me. I nodded and didn't asked anymore questions.

-

"Bye guys" I said, Mitch kissing my forehead while I kissed Jerome's cheek, "don't do anything stupid, and don't let Mitch do anything stupid" I whispered, he laughed and nodded.

"Promise" he smiled and kissed my lips before throwing on his jacket and walking out with Mitch.

Another guys night for them.

I sighed and sat down on the couch putting my feet in Adam's lap. "Can I help you Iza?" He asked questioningly.

"Naw" I said smiling cheekily, "you can allow my feet to stay were they are" I smiled.

He laughed and shook his head continuing his attention to the TV while I fell asleep.

-

I woke up under a blanket with the lights out, I turned to the door which I heard slam to see Jerome stumbling through the door. I closed my eyes and huffed.

I grabbed my phone and texted Adam telling him to come downstairs, that Jerome had come home.

What caught my attention was the fact that he was alone and my brother wasn't with him. I heard Adam stomp downstairs. "Come on Jerome let's get you upstairs" Adam said holding back a laugh. I shook my head and slowly fell back asleep.

____

Don't drink in drive.

-REL