Seven|neveS

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"Hello Elizabeth." Dr. Smith told me happily. I smiled at him while he shook hands with Mitch.

Mitch never lets me go anywhere alone anymore. He was too worried about something happening.

"Now, since I am not your normal doctor, anything I should know before we move on?" he asked.

"I have Savination." I said quietly. He stopped and looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. Savination was the disease I've had for 10 years of my life. I am in the 25 people who came up with the disease. I am also in the ten that are still alive.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. "How long have you had it?"

"Ten years." I said as his eyes lit up with surprise.

"Well land be," he said. "Okay Miss Elisabeth, what are you in for today?" He asked sitting down on a little moving stool.

"I've had splitting headaches and I've been sleeping so much. I'm not even tired but I somehow just fall asleep" I explained and Dr. Smith nodded.

"Let's just run a few tests and then see what we can do" he smiled, but I already knew this was gonna hurt.

-

Five needles, six swabs, and one cat scan later I was sitting in the same room waiting for results. "I remember when we were in here the first time." Mitch said quietly. I nodded.

I'm sure everyone in my family remembered this day. No one in my family knew what Savination was, then they told us what they knew, and it was all downhill from there.

"You know your going to be okay right?" he said looking at me.

"I know, I'm okay for now Mitch. Don't worry, everything will be okay. In this moment" I smiled.

He opened his mouth to say something but the door opened.

"Okay Elizabeth," Smith started, "Tests came back. If you didn't already know, you do still have the disease running in your body."

I nodded. I knew that sir, why else would I say 'I have Savination' if I didn't know I had it.

"Okay, well your headaches are just another side effect. Your sleeping is your body trying to fight off the sickness, however your body, after fighting ten long years, is over run easy. You get tired without doing anything, your body is tired, but you aren't," he explained, "You can stay up roughly about 8-12 hours before needing to sleep."

"Is their anything else?" Mitch asked from his little corner of the room.

"No sir, that's all for now. If anything else out of the ordinary happens come up right away. I'll have a local service call in something to help you with the headaches." Dr Smith said. I smiled and thanked him.

"Are you okay?" Mitch asked as soon as he was gone.

"Mitch, I've known about this since I was seven. I'm fine." I assured him.

"Okay" he said and hugged me. "I love you Elizabeth" he said happily and walked me out of the hospital.

Yep, hospital, I get special treatment. No doctors office for me!

"Let's get home, I don't wanna keep the guys waiting around." I said and Mitch smiled.

"You actually like my friends." he said in awe. I laughed.

"Of corse I do," I smiled and followed him out the rest of the way to the car.
______

I just Love Mitch and Elizabeth's relationship in this :) Bye!

-Z

-edited by brianna-