Thirty-Four|ruoF-ytrihT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"Mitch" I yelled jumping on his back as we all walked to the bowling ally. Mitch and Jerome's hangovers subsided by the next day, so Ian, Adam, Ty, Jerome, Mitch and I all decided to go bowling.

It's weird, all of a sudden we want to stuff together. I'm guessing it cause of the time, but I can't say I hate it. It's nice spending time with them.

"Eliz" he yelled spinning around while I held my grip, laughing the whole way round.

Adam took out his phone and videoed, "and now we have Mitch and Iza running around in circles!" He said.

"Is it just your duty to document my life now?" I ask, he laughed and put his phone away.

I finally got off Mitch's back and walked inside grabbing bowling balls and drinks.

We bowled one game before getting bored and going to the arcade. "Hey Bethy come here!" Jerome called me over to two little racing games.

I smirked and put a quarter in the game sitting down while Jerome did the same. "lezzgo!" He yelled.

I laughed and managed to get in like tenth place of ten. "and here we have Iza getting crushed by Jerome in a racing game!"

"Oh shut up!" I yelled still focused on the game until I lost, "damn it!" I yelled, he laughed along with Jerome.

"I win!" Jerome whooped, I rolled my eyes and threw a quarter at him, he laughed, "and now I have a quarter!"

"Oh whatever" I said getting up to see Adam's camera still in my face. "Are you still recording" I asked.

"Maybe..." he said backing up then turning around and running, "I don't consent to searches!" He yelled, I laughed before feeling arms wrap around my waist.

"Hello" I smiled looking up at Jerome, "how is you"

"I is good, how is you" he asked, I laughed as he kissed my nose and let me go.

"Ready to go home?" Ian asked walking by me, I nodded and followed them back outside where I rode on Jerome's back while Adam videoed it.

___

Is you good?

-REL