Part 2

Jimin's POV

Don't misunderstand, please.

I didn't go through any of the worst-case scenarios like being sexually abused and being dumped by my husband or boyfriend because he didn't want the unwanted baby.

No.

I did it voluntarily.

How?

Well, I wasn't sure if you could accept what I was going to say, but it's the truth.

I crossed upon a website that was probably a website where people find partners for sexual pleasure. But the interesting part was, you could do it without knowing the identity of the other party.

Because one of the definite rules was – you must be blindfolded when doing it.

Kinky, I know.

The situation did help turned me on a little when I did the thing, but that's not the reason why I agreed to register on the website.

I registered there because I wanted to have my own baby without being tied to someone.

Meaning, no marriage.

No other half, no life partner, no soulmate or whatever you wanted to call the other stranger was.

I despised it.

Because it had made me an abandoned child.

Mom mourned my dead dad too much and forgot her own still alive child in this world, which was me.

I didn't want to be like my mom.

Therefore, I wanted to have my own baby, that I'd love with my whole life and would never abandon in the future like mom did to me.

However, to make me bear a child, I did need another person – to whom, I didn't want to be attached with.

And it was not that easy to find someone who would be willing to do this kind of relationship with me.

It's not like I could go around and ask, "Can you get me pregnant?" to anybody on the street.

It would only bring me disaster. People would recognize my face, and some might even call me crazy whore or something.

Worse, I could become a target to all rapists in the world since it seemed like I voluntarily asked for it.

I did thought of one night stands, but I kind of hated doing drunk or drugged sex, so it's a no.

So, after discovering the website, I decided to just do it.

Safety wise, it was very risky, but I read reviews, and I had emailed and received answers from the website themselves about how they prioritize their customers needs and will always comply to it accordingly.

For me, it didn't matter who the other party was, as long as he was clean from disease and I was able to have my own baby.

And they managed to match me with a few participants who agreed to my conditions, so I decided to trust them.

"Jimin, hello, earth to Jimin," Hoseok waved his hand in front of my face to get me out from my daze.

"Oh, sorry. I space out again, didn't I?" I smiled sheepishly but not really embarrassed by the situation since it had happened a lot before.

"It's alright. I was just asking if you want to work with my friend at the convenience store. You said that you can work now, right?" he placed the plate full of pancakes in front of him and started eating them by himself.

He didn't offer me the pancakes since he knew that I was going to decline it after all.

"Would he be willing to take me? I might still throw up from time to time even if it's not worse like before," I sighed, thinking about the bills that I haven't paid for this month.

"I told him your situation and he was okay with it. He knows how hard it is for you and he wants to help," Hoseok assured me, giving me his brightest smile with cheeks full of pancakes.

"If that's the case, I am more than willing to work with him," I agreed enthusiastically.

"Let's meet him this afternoon, we can meet him at your soon-to-be-workplace," he suggested while taking the empty plates to the sink.

"Yes, sure. Thanks, Hoseok hyung. I didn't know what I would do without you," I happily agreed and got up to prepare myself to meet my potential new boss.

I hope he was a nice guy.

Since he was Hoseok's friend, he would be likely to have the same kind heart as Hoseok, right?