Part 7

Jimin's POV

"Mama, hurry up!" Minji toddled away excitedly from me when I had crouched down to pick up her bottle that had rolled away from her backpack.

"Minji, no honey. Don't go on your own!" I looked to Minji's way and saw Yoongi approaching us.

"Yoongi hyung, please catch Minji!" I ordered him in panic and Yoongi immediately dashed towards where I pointed with his luggage still in his hand.

I ran towards them to see Minji in the arms of another man I had never seen before. Yoongi was also there, placing his luggage at the back of a very expensive looking car.

"Mama!" Minji waved excitedly as she saw me, and I sighed in relief seeing her unhurt.

I quickly took her from the man without really looking at his face and bowed gratefully.

"Thank you so much for holding her. She has very quick feet for her age," I bowed repeatedly to the man while hugging my daughter close to me.

"Jimin, relax. Minji's safe," Yoongi joined us and I looked at him standing tall...short? next to the man who held Minji just now.

I just realized that Yoongi was really small compared to the man. Both height and physique.

"Well, this is my boss. Jeon Jungkook," Yoongi introduced.

"Jungkook, this is the small girl that I told you yesterday. And just like she said, this is her mama, Park Jimin" Yoongi introduced us quickly.

I took a while to process his introduction and widened my eyes looking at Yoongi after I realized that I was standing in front of a CEO of a big company.

I turned my head to properly look at his face and I was...stunned.

He really looked like Minji.

He was also staring at Minji's face and both of them had wide eyes looking at each other.

All of us said nothing for a while and only let the two of them stared at each other.

"Papa!" Minji suddenly shouted, breaking the silence with the most unexpected word coming from her mouth.

"What? No, Minji. Papa's here," I took her small fingers down as she pointed to the CEO and turned her to me.

Shockingly, she turned her body and faced the handsome man again.

"No, mama. He is papa," she looked at me with a pout on her face because I denied her words, and her small index finger still pointed to the man.

I smiled apologetically, pulling Minji's hand down again and bowed a little to Yoongi's boss.

"I'm sorry. This is the first time she called someone else like that,"

"No, it's okay...Jimin, right?" he offered his hand and we shook hands. I felt all tingly at his touch, making me blush a little at the contact.

He had a strong hold.

I could roughly make out how his muscles were contracting under the fitting suit he was wearing as he moved, and my eyes had wandered around the stranger's torso a little bit longer than I was supposed to.

Yoongi cleared his throat making me snapped out from my thoughts and looked at my watch. I gasped in shock knowing that Minji might be late if I stalled any longer.

"I'm sorry, but I need to go now. Yoongi hyung, M-Mr. Jeon, have a nice trip. Come on Minji, say bye to Uncle Yoongi and Mr. Jeon," I said hurriedly as I lifted Minji's had to make her wave goodbye to them.

"Bye uncle! Bye papa!" she bid them goodbyes so excitedly that I didn't have the heart to correct her yet.

I bowed one last time and quickly walked away from both.