Part 23

Jimin’s POV

"She's not," I glared at him with ice cold stare, warning him not to bring up Minji in this talk.

"It's obvious, Jimin. Even Minji knows it, that's why she calls me papa," he stubbornly continued, dragging my daughter into the center of this.

"You don't have proof, Jungkook" I stared hard at the male, and he stared back with the same intensity.

"Should we run the test then?" he challenged, and I was at loss of words for a comeback.

I stayed silent, giving Jungkook the confirmation he needed. Now that I knew that Jungkook was the man from the website, of course Minji was his daughter too.

Not only that he was the only one I spend the time with, she was even a splitting image of him.

"I'm being serious here, Jimin. I'm not trying to take Minji from you, I just want to be part of it. And have you thought about how Minji feels? What do you think she feels when she saw kids her age having two parents?" he had asked something I've never asked myself, and I was stunned a little.

What should I say to Minji if she asked about her another parent?

"I-I can just come out with a lie when she gets older," I stuttered, starting to waver at the thought of having to lie to my baby princess.

"Like what? Her other father's dead? But I'm right here, Jimin. Shouldn't Minji deserve more than just your love?" he argued, and I snapped my head upwards to look into his eyes.

"Are you saying that my love for Minji isn't enough then?" I accused, feeling hurt at the words that just came out of his mouth.

"Jimin, you know that's not what I mean," Jungkook lowered his voice as he heard what I said, but I wasn't letting this - this stranger to tell me that I wasn't giving enough love to my daughter.

"Leave," I turned my back on him, and started walking away.

"Jimin -" Jungkook had also stood up from his seat and I heard him chasing behind me, but I stopped him.

"I said, leave" I ordered the male, not leaving any room for him to argue. Realizing that I wasn't going to let him talk anymore, Jungkook sighed and walked out the store, leaving me in it by myself.

--

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung, I think I fucked up," I sighed defeated, wanting to melt into my seat and disappear from this world.

"That's kind of the worse thing to say, really. Jimin loves Minji more than anyone else, and to say that Minji needs more love when she has been growing into such a great girl with that love of his, you've gone too far," Yoongi deadpanned, and I just swallowed the hurt I felt because it's the truth.

"I didn't mean it like that. I just want to say that I want to give them more love. They deserve more than the world. Plus, she is my daughter," I whined to the omega, who's currently scrolling down his photo album of Hoseok.

"Do you think he didn't know that Minji will have another dad when he decided to go to that website? He should have his reasons for wanting to have Minji but refused to even know the name of his partner," he scolded again, and I pouted.

"But why?" I cried, burying my face in my palms.

"Are you asking me or what?" he asked.

"I'm not. I'm asking myself," I muffled into my palm, not wanting to be said as stupid for asking him question he didn't know the answer of.

"Well that's a stupid move too. Just ask Jimin," he still managed to make me stupid, and I grunted in annoyance.

"He's mad at me, hyung" I retorted, wanting to win an argument with the smaller male.

"I'm always mad at you, but does that stop you from disturbing my life?" he asked, still looking at his phone.

"Not really," I mumbled.

"Exactly. So, go to him when you feel it's right. Maybe tomorrow...maybe after I talk to him," he suggested monotonous, but my eyes lit up at that.

"You'll talk to Jimin for me?" I asked, feeling grateful for the help.

"We'll see," he tried acting nonchalant, but I knew better.

"Thanks, hyung! You're my love life savior," I ran to hug the omega, and he made disgusted face as he pushed me away by my head.

"Fuck off,"