Additional Chapter 2 : Website (2)

Jungkook's POV

What kind of hyung would make a bet on something so stupid like this? And I'm stupider since I accepted the bet in the first place.

Taehyung made a bet whether Seokjin would accept Namjoon or not after the clumsy alpha confessed to him.

And I lost the bet solely because I was so sure that Namjoon wouldn't get any boyfriend in his life because his clumsiness was on a whole different world compared to other alphas. He was the clumsiest alpha I had seen in my entire life.

But then, there Seokjin was.

Appearing like a goddess to the whole school and turning everyone's head at least twice at how perfect he was as a transfer student.

The clumsy alpha was struck by love the first time he laid his eyes on the beautiful but untouchable looking omega, and I would never thought that Seokjin would also fall for the class president after seeing him stumbled and hit everything existed along the way Namjoon guided him to go around the school area two years ago.

"Come on, loser. Register on the website," Taehyung sat by my side as he munched a mouthful of snacks that he stole from my kitchen.

"Hyung, I'm seventeen. I'm underage," trying to reason with him as I felt that everything I was about to do was all ridiculous.

"There's no age restrictions or whatsoever. Age is just a number anyway," he waited as I keyed in the password and the laptop soon came to live.

"How did you even find out about this website?" I asked, finger slowly dragging the cursor to delay some time.

"I've known about this since school, but I have no use of it since I have Yoonji. But you, have to go and find someone before you graduate, boy. I've made myself a bet on it," Taehyung sounded serious, and I sighed at how all of these things were so Taehyung.

"What will happen if you lose this bet to yourself?" I rolled my eyes, as the boy finally lost his patience and took over my laptop, typing fast with his long fingers into the opened incognito tab.

"I promise myself that I won't kiss Yoonji for a day," his shoulder slumped in a way that showed true devastation and his mouth pouted in the most exaggerating way possible.

"That's it?"

"That's it?! That's a pure torture to me. You know how much I love my scary-but-small baby wolf!" Taehyung exclaimed, and I put up my hands in surrender, not going to deny his love towards the lady alpha who's two years older than him.

--

"Have you found someone yet?" Taehyung asked, as he had went abroad and lived together with Yoonji as soon as they got accepted into the same university.

Only a few months left before I graduated highschool and right now I was busy studying for my upcoming exam.

"Who?" without looking at Taehyung's face through the screen as we video-called, I scribbled additional notes on the books of mine regarding the tips for final that I just got today.

"Someone who would take your virgin ass as a boyfriend?" he asked, making me realized about how I totally forgot to find a girlfriend or boyfriend throughout my school years.

"Oh,"

"Jeon,"

"I'll find someone when the time comes. Maybe when I work at dad's company later I'll find someone decent," I stopped writing and decided to take a break, pulling the glasses off my face and massaged the bridge of my nose.