Part 41

Warning: Mild Smut. Again.

Jungkook's POV

I carried Jimin to the main bathroom, slowly walked passed the bed, careful not to wake Minji up. I didn't want to risk wrecking my brain to answer if she asked me why her mama was half-naked in my arms.

Letting out a relieved breath as soon as I managed to close the bathroom door behind me, I looked at Jimin who stayed silent after the particular event.

Did he fell asleep?

"Jimin, baby?" I called slow, trying to get a look at his face.

When I received a small hum but no movement from the small omega, I opted to sit on the closed toilet seat and placed Jimin on my laps, grunting a little as he brushed my still evident boner. Surprisingly, it made Jimin moved and he looked down to the tent on my jeans before he looked back up to me.

"Do you want me...to help?" he blushed harder as he shyly asked the question but I just shook my head to the beautiful omega.

"Don't worry about me. It'll take a moment to cool down, but I'll be okay," I assured him with a small smile on my face.

I was dying to get my member off the tight jeans when I gave him handjob earlier, but I didn't want Jimin to feel pressured to do anything if I were to do that. I wanted to please him, but maybe Jimin wasn't prepared to do the same for me, thus I held myself back for that reason.

However, my eyes widened as Jimin slid down from my lap and started undoing my belt, kneeling on the cold tiles.

"Jimin!" the volume of my voice was slow but urgent, shocked at his unexpected actions.

"I-I want to. Can I?" the moment he looked up to meet my eyes from such position made a twitch to my length and I gulped, obviously turned on.

Jimin sat down on the cold tiles when I stood up from the toilet seat. I slowly got out from my jeans and only left myself with a boxer that managed to contain my raging boner.

I didn't miss how Jimin’s eyes widened as he stared at my member. I did grew bigger from that time since its been a few years, where I have developed into a full adult instead of a teenager.

He subconsciously wet his swollen lips as he placed his hands on my thighs and pushed me to sit back down on the toilet. The mere sight only increased my hardness and I almost cursed as soon as my length was released from the boxer and got hit by the cold air.

Jimin reached out but then I held his wrist before he could touch me. It made the omega looked to me with questioning eyes and I softly kissed his palm and stared straight into his pretty orbs.

"Promise me not to force yourself, okay?"  I meant every word I said, and Jimin visibly gulped as he nodded.

Was he nervous or he just couldn't wait?

I let go of his hand and let Jimin took over this time. I shuddered as he wrapped his small hands on the base of my length, and started pumping slowly.

After a few strokes, I was starting to breath heavily, affected by Jimin's handjob. Throwing my head to the back and closed my eyes, I could feel my lower gut swirled and the heat building up from there.

Jimin let out a breath directly to my member, making me hissed and looked down.

Was he going to blow me?!

The question in my mind was answered as Jimin’s tongue met the tip of my length and I almost cum there and then but barely managed to hold myself from spurting my semen on his face.

"Fuck, J-Jimin"

Jimin took the curses rolling out my tongue as encouragement to do more and started running his tongue from the base to the tip a few times. He soon took me into his mouth and started bobbing his head, allowing another string of obscene words flew out from me.

Time passed and the sight of his sexy lips engulfing my length now had almost killed me, and I pulled out from his face as I was nearing my climax.

Looking down, I realized that Jimin got his second hard on, thus I pulled him up into my arms. Jimin didn't seemed to mind as I made him straddle my laps despite the bareness of our skins. In fact, he seemed eager to make contact with me.

He continued by taking both our members in his hands and rubbed them together as he moved his hips, moaning freely as he pleased both of us.

Hearing his beautiful voice and getting overwhelmed by the actions ongoing, it didn't take long before I cum hard, Jimin following suit.

Despite the mess between us, I cupped Jimin’s jaw and admired his flushed face. Wiping the tears that fell on his cheeks as he sometimes gagged earlier, I left small kisses on his face before giving the last one on his lips, wanting him to know how grateful I was for being given this chance to be with him.

"Thank you, Jimin"