100K Read Thank You Short Story (2)

Jimin’s POV

"Mama, mama" Jungmin called, pulling the hem of my shorts so that I looked to him who was only middle of my thigh high.

"Yes, baby. What is it?" I crouched down, leaving the half peeled apple in the middle of kitchen counter, and paid my attention to the youngest baby in the family.

"Minnie wants to go with Seojun hyung," he asked for permission as he hugged my neck, and I chuckled, hugging him back, leaving a peck on his forehead.

"Did Seojun hyung says okay?" I asked back, knowing how occupied Seojun can be to prepare for his final exam as a high school senior.

"Seojunie hyung will say okay," Jungmin answered softly, laying his head on my shoulder.

I lifted the baby up in my arms and walked out the kitchen, towards Seojun who was watching the television alone. Hyun had probably went into his room to clean himself after sweating so much at the baseball practice, but I wasn't sure where Jungkook went.

"Seojunie," calling the teen, Seojun turned his attention to me immediately.

"Yeah?" he reacted, with both eyebrows raised slightly as he questioned.

"Will you be okay taking care of Jungmin until tonight?" I asked, noticing that Jungmin had a slight hopeful pout on his mouth to beg Seojun to say yes.

"Sure. Jinnie appa would love having Jungmin over. After all, it's only a few hours," Seojun agreed instantly, grinning at the little boy in my arms, and offered his hand to make Jungmin go to his arms instead.

The little boy took the chance in a swift, yeling a small 'yeay!' as he transferred himself into Seojun's arms instead.

"Alright. I'll tell Jin hyung that you'll be coming home with Jungmin, okay?" pulling my phone out from the back pocket of my shorts, I quickly text Seokjin and received instant positive reply from the male.

"Can I bring this cookies back home?" Seojun asked, making me looked up from the phone and looked at his hand that is occupied with Jungmin on the other side, while a pack of cookies occupying the other one.

"Take everything if you want, Seojunie. Your Uncle Kookie can always buy more. He do live up to his name after all," I laughed, thinking about my first thought of their 'Uncle Cookie' before I knew that Jungkook and 'Uncle Cookie' were the same person.

Walking the boys to front door and bidding them goodbye, I walked to check on Taemin who's with Minji in the room.

Taehyung and Yoonji had to send their eldest daughter, Taehee to a boarding school of her choice, so they left their youngest baby with us since Taemin wasn't so healthy by the time they left, and unable to ride the flight.

Knocking on the door and entered after Minji opened it with her index finger on her lips, I smiled when I saw Taemin sleeping comfortably in the middle of the bed.

Minji was really good in babysitting babies since Hyun was small, and I was proud of her for always taking care of her brothers without me telling her to do it.

"Do you have homework today, honey?" we talked in whispers, not wanting to wake the sleeping baby.

"I do, but I'll be fine even if Taemin stays here," she answered softly, smiling as she eyed the baby. Even for an alpha, Minji's behavior was soft, not like usual alpha behaviors who emitted strong persona like Yoonji.

"Jungmin followed Seojunie back home," I smiled at her, and told the info on her youngest brother.

"Thought so. Oppa did say he wants to play with Jungmin," she shrugged her shoulder, knowing how close Jungmin to the older boy.