Part 9

Jimin's POV

"Minji," I called out my daughter's name just to disturb her from her toys.

She looked up to me wide her wide eyes and I cooed when she showed me her bunny teeth as she smiled at me.

I pulled her to sit on my lap, but she wriggled out from my grasp and settled down in the middle of the Lego mine.

I smiled at her focused self and lied down on my stomach with both hands under my chin, observing Minji.

"Who do you think your father is, baby?" I blurted out, and my baby turned to look at me, pausing her play time.

"Papa," she said confidently.

"Papa?"

"Papa, Uncle Yoon friend" she repeated with little baby lisps, before continued playing.

Stunned at her words, my thoughts were brought back to the man, who's the CEO for the company that Yoongi worked in.

Jeon Jungkook.

I did google his name and I was surprised at how many things he had achieved for the company.

And he's younger than me by two years too. When I was his age right now, I was just busy being pregnant.

Chuckling at my own thoughts, I looked at Minji who was way too focus into her toys now. Her concentration was at another level.

She sometimes even forgot to drink her milk when she was playing. She didn't even answer to my call when she got too focused.

I wondered if this was another treat she got from her father.

--

Jungkook's POV

I grunted as my hand automatically rubbed the back of my head where I was hit earlier.

I glared at Yoongi who's holding a thick-ass folder in his hand and I immediately knew he was the culprit.

"What was that for, hyung?!" I almost growled, feeling annoyed at the hit I just received.

"Not my fault. I called you for three times, you know. Three times and I don't call people more than once," he replied nonchalantly and placed the file on my desk as he took the seat in front of me.

I sometimes wondered, whether Yoongi's the boss or I was?

But I didn't mind, in fact, I preferred this honest relationship better.

Most of the people I met just wanted to get close to me with hidden meanings but Yoongi didn't have any. He was brutal, his words sharp, and straightforward.

In the company, he was my friend, as well as my greatest employee whom I trusted to handle the company in any case of my absence.

"What is it?" I asked the smaller man.

"That's the file you asked for, regarding the meeting we went to last week," he said monotone.

"Oh yeah, thanks. I thought that I already said that I want this next week?" I flipped through the pages but didn't receive any reply from the older, so I looked up.

And I saw Yoongi closed his eyes and slowly brought his fingers to massage his nose bridge.

Uh oh.

Not a good sign.

"I-I didn't?" I stuttered out the question and Yoongi's eyes flew open that I almost jumped due to the scare.

"No, you didn't, you shithead. Do you know how much sleep I sacrifice to get this completed last night? I even let my chances with Hobi passed," he glared at me and I could tell he was fuming from the other side of the desk.

I gulped, brain wrecking at how I could compensate and apologize to the male in front of me.

One thing I learnt from years of experience working with the small guy was that, never disturb his time with his Hobi. I didn't even know who this Hobi was. But that guy to Yoongi was everything.

Even my father was once scolded by the man due to the same reason.

"I-I'll give you a week leave! You can go to vacation with your Hobi, I'll bear all the cost!" I exclaimed in panic, already standing up and took a careful step away from the still sitting omega werewolf.

Omega, but frightening.

That's what Yoongi was.