Part 6

Jimin's POV

Believe it or not, I only had my sexual intercourse with one man throughout my involvement in that website.

At first, I thought that we would never meet the same partner after one session, but it turned out we can continuously be with the same partner as long as both parties agreed.

Therefore, I decided to just stick with the same man since it was a safer choice for me.

And from the looks that Minji inherited, I could say that she had his father's looks more compared to mine.

I didn't know who the male was, but Minji almost didn't take after me at all. Some people even thought that I adopted her instead of giving birth to her.

Her big round eyes were definitely not from my side since most of my family members won't be able to see if we laugh because of our small eyes.

And her thin upper lip was definitely not the same as my thick lips.

And her bunny teeth, oh my, they're so cute, but definitely not mine.

"She seems so familiar that it's kind of creepy," a voice suddenly spoke from my side, making me jumped in shock.

"Oh god, hyung! When did you get here?" I asked out of surprise and looked Yoongi in full suit who was suddenly inside the store soundlessly.

"Just a few moments ago, I need to buy a few things because I had to go on another business trip tomorrow with my...boss?" Yoongi's long pause made me curious as he stood frozen, staring at Minji.

"What's wrong with your boss?" I asked, just out of concern of his sudden weird behavior.

"Jimin, have you ever heard of the name Jeon Jungkook before?" his question made me frown a bit, but I gave it a thought, nonetheless.

"Hmm, I don't think so. Why?" I answered, still frowning thinking of the name that I just heard or the first time today.

"That's my boss's name. You know, the one that's still young but with great achievements?" he asked, getting more excited due to I-don't-know-what reason.

"Yeah, you've told me that before. That's why you decided to keep working for him even after his father passed down the company to him, right?"

"Yes, that's true. So, you have never met him before?" he asked again, and I was kind of confused with his enthusiastic behavior.

I had never met an enthusiastic Yoongi before.

"No, Yoongi hyung. Why are you asking this?" I asked.

"Do you want to meet him? He's going to fetch me up tomorrow since it's in the same way to the airport," he suggested out of nowhere.

"I don't know, hyung. I don't really see the need for me to see him," I answered skeptically.

"Just take a look at his face. I just need to confirm that I'm not the only one who has this idea in mind,"

"Well, if you insist. I'll be taking Minji to her nursery after all. Maybe if we head out at the same time, I don't mind seeing your boss's face?" I agreed quite unsurely. Yoongi smiled victoriously and walked away to the first-aid kit island.

He always packed enough first-aid kit for his trip.

"What did you guys talk about?" Hoseok suddenly joined and I jumped out of shock for the second time.

"Jeez, you guys really love to appear so suddenly," I clutched my shirt and turned to Hoseok.

"What are you talking about? I came in with Minji and the kids just now, you saw us. So, what did you talk about with Yoongi?"

"Hobi hyung, have you seen Yoongi hyung's boss before?"

"His boss? I don't think so, Yoongi hyung doesn't really bother introducing his colleagues or anyone from his company to me, why?"

"He wants me to meet his boss tomorrow," I informed.

"Hyung did? That's weird, why would he do that?" Hoseok questioned while giving Yoongi the same look I gave to the fair-skinned male just now.

"I don't know too. He said that his boss looks like Minji and he didn't want to be the only one having the idea," I told him the reason and Hoseok stared at Yoongi with an even weirder look than before.