Part 31

Jungkook's POV

Jimin and Minji were both excited when they entered the aquarium. I wasn't one to enjoy myself by going to these places in my free times, but I guessed going with our precious ones was what made things fun and memorable.

I looked at them who walked a few steps in front of me and knowing that they were there with me just felt, right.

Just looking at them enjoying themselves made me feel contented, complete.

A few months ago, I would never expected that the pair of father and daughter would give this much impact in my life. They were merely strangers, but like it was fated to be, I felt like I won't be able to live without them.

When Jimin got mad at me and declined to have me entering their lives, I almost panicked and I felt lost, feeling worse than the time I lost millions of dollars of contract.

I realized that it simply meant that they are way more important to me than those valuable papers.

They were priceless.

And to see those smiles on their faces right now, I'd do anything.

"Papa, come here quick! Auntie and uncle here wants to take picture of us with fishy friends!" Minji called for me excitedly while waving her hand - after she was lifted into Jimin’s arms -  urging me to come to them faster, not knowing her use of words was wrong.

As expected, Jimin laughed at Minji's wrong choice of word, and the little girl laughed along, although not even knowing that she's the reason behind the laugh they shared in the first place.

However, my steps that I took were halted when I looked at the young couple who offered to take our photo.

"Jungkook?!" the lady first exclaimed as she turned to me, earning the interest of her partner who's busy taking pictures of Minji with his camera after getting permission from Jimin.

"Jungkook's the papa? The fuc-ugh?!" the male coughed violently when his gut was elbowed by the lady beside him before he could curse as he saw me.

"Don't swear in front of babies, Tae," the lady glared at the tall male, even before he could ask what he was elbowed for.

I hesitantly approached closer to where all of them were standing, smiling awkwardly to both the couple and opted to stand by Jimin's side. Jimin was of course, confused, but he didn't say anything and just waited patiently for everything to unravel itself.

"Hi, Yoonji noona. Hi, Taehyung hyung," I decided to greet them both, testing the water whether I was going to be in deep trouble or not.

"Hi to you too. Mind explaining?" the girl stood with her arms crossed in front of her chest, and she's as intimidating an alpha could get, despite her being the smallest between us four adults. Yoongi and Yoonji were twins, and both scared me whenever they glared at me with those hooded eyes.

"Can we find a proper place first? Talk over lunch, maybe? I'll explain everything," looking apologetically at Jimin, I was comforted when Jimin smiled understanding and Minji was just excited at the mention of food.

"Can Minji eat burger?"

"I'm having burger!"

Both Taehyung and Minji voiced out the same choice of food for lunch at the same time, making both of them turned to look at each other with wide eyes. I saw that Minji had earned Taehyung's love immediately as the male walked up to the girl with his charming boxy smile full on display.

"Hi, Minji. I'm Taehyung but you can call me Uncle Taetae. I think we can be good friends. Do you want to be my friend?" the male bended down to level his eyes with the small girl in Jimin’s arms and asked for her small hand for a handshake.

The girl giggled, entertained by the excessive playful deep voice used by Taehyung but still looked at Jimin for permission before taking the man's hand. As soon as her father nodded though, she quickly shook Taehyung's hand, happily exclaiming a small and excited 'Yes!', earning smiles from all the adults around her, including Yoonji's.