Additional Chapter 1 : Happy Morning

Warning : Smut

Jungkook's POV

I trapped Jimin in between my arms on the bed as he tried to run away from me as soon as he was out the bathroom to see our five years old daughter, Minji and almost one year old son, Hyun.

"Kookie, I need to go or Minji will be late for school," Jimin tried to pry my hands away and lifted his body to get up from the bed.

I refused to let him go though.

Not with him being only in bathrobe with nothing underneath like this.

"Don't worry. It's still early," I made him lie down his back on the bed again, and started leaving kisses on his exposed neck and shoulder.

"J-Jungkook," he still tried to stop me, controlling himself from falling into my seduction.

"Just a quick one, please? I really miss you, Jimin" I begged without really removing my mouth from his body, desperately wanting to have Jimin after a few weeks of being unable to do so due to my increasing workload at the office.

Jimin was also busy with the kids as Minji was now already in kindergarten, and he had to juggle between taking care of our two babies and handling the house, that we almost have no time for only the two of us.

"Just once, okay?" Jimin gave in, undoing his bathrobe and letting me admire his beauty that I couldn't get enough of even after these years.

"Baby, you're so beautiful. You know that?" I traced his skin with my fingers, and Jimin shuddered before he grabbed my hand, taking my fingers into his mouth, sucking on it without me telling him to do so.

His other hand pulled my chin upwards to look into his eyes, and I felt my pants getting tighter as Jimin batted his eyes lashes at me as he sucked my fingers.

Already shirtless, I took of my sweatpants with my free hand and climbed the bed immediately, joining Jimin who had turned his back on me after letting go of my now wet fingers. He was laying on his front with hips up, giving me a good look of his hole.

"Fuck, baby" I cursed under my breath, feeling attacked.

"Hurry, Kookie" Jimin swayed his ass a little to tease me, accompanied with a naughty giggle leaving his mouth.

I didn't waste any time and slipped one finger in, and the giggle was immediately replaced with a soft gasp by the omega. Jimin's sexy voice started filling the room as I twirled my middle finger around inside him.

Slipping another finger shortly after that, Jimin was panting heavier as I scissored him, stretching and loosening him up for me. My fingers were now also coated with his slick, and the view hardened my dick even more than a few seconds ago.

"K-Kookie - mpphh!" Jimin muffled his moans into the pillow as I proceeded putting in the third finger, curling it just the way Jimin would go crazy since I would push on his sensitive spot everytime I do it. A few times making him mewled and putting him on edge on purpose, enjoying the way he clenched around my fingers, Jimin unhid his face from the pillow and turned to me.

"Ahh, stop teasing me, Kookie. I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that," Jimin erotically whined, and I pulled out my fingers right after that, earning a whimper from him.

Not wanting to tease the omega and torture my abandoned throbbing length anymore, sinful gasps left Jimin's lips as I pushed my tip into him, and I slowly slid inside until I was balls deep.

Cursing out and almost rolling my eyes at how good Jimin felt around me, I let him get used to my length a little before I started moving. Everytime with Jimin felt like my first time and it was crazy at how much I had to control myself from following my instinct and ram into him mercilessly, wrecking him up.