Part 28

Jimin's POV

I woke up the next morning after hearing the ringtone of my phone.

"Hello?" I greeted the person without looking at the caller.

"Hi, good morning. Did I disturb your sleep?" Jungkook calm voice was heard and I sat up on the bed with the pillow still in my hold.

"Uh, I just woke up but it's okay. I need to pick Minji up from her sleepover at the Kims after all," I croaked out, trying to sound awake although failing miserably.

"I see. Well, I'm calling for one thing actually," he informed, sounding a little hesitant to continue.

"What is it?" I asked away, promising myself that I'd open up to the man.

"Do you still want to go for a day date with me? Preferably today, actually?" Jungkook instantly asked, probably only needed a little push to ask the question he had meant to be asking in the first place.

"Oh, I didn't ask Minji yet if she wants to go. Maybe I can ask her and inform you later?" I rubbed my eyes slowly, removing the sleep from it with my index finger.

"Can I ask her myself, then?" he suggested, and I had problem understanding on how he'd do the thing he just asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to Jin hyung's house right now, because I promised the twins for a breakfast outing. I didn't know Minji's there as well. I thought she's already asleep in the bedroom last night," he explained.

"Okay, you can ask her yourself," I allowed, giving the man the chance he was supposed to get.

"Alright, and do you mind if I bring her out for breakfast too? And maybe send her home to you after that? It won't be long, I'll bring her home before ten," he kindly requested for my permission, and I didn't see any problem to decline his idea.

"Sure, I'll be waiting here," giving him my permission as I played with the ends of my hair a little, I admitted that hearing his voice this early in the morning had made my heartbeat thumped faster.

"Thank you,"

"You don't have to thank me, really. I'm not going to go back on my words from yesterday," I spoke out soft, matching the tone Jungkook was using.

"I know. And I thank you for that too," I could almost see the smile he had on his face as he said his gratitude, and couldn't stop a smile from forming on my lips as well.

"Please drive carefully," I reminded gently, unconsciously wishing for his safety.

"Of course, the kids' safety is my number one priority" Jungkook said confidently, misunderstanding my words for the kids instead of him.

"Not only them..." I felt my cheeks heated up as I mumbled those words.

"Hmm?" the velvety hummed hit my ears and I almost shudder at how tender it sounds.

Did he use this kind of voice on purpose?!

"Yours too," I mumbled quickly, feeling a lot more shy than expected.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked, not catching my words.

"I said, be careful driving for your safety too. Goodbye!" the words were loudly said as I felt my face heating up to my neck, and I hung up the call without waiting the reply from the Jungkook.

Why did I said that?!

I should've just agreed when he said something about the kids' safety.

I buried my face into the pillows again, grumbling to myself. However, before I manage to make myself to fall asleep again, I got up and started walking to the shower.

If Jungkook was going to ask Minji directly for the date, I doubted that she's going to decline him. That's how much she loved the attention she got from the young alpha.

In a way, I guessed Jungkook was always right. Minji already knew who he was.

He's her papa.

I was her mama.

And thinking that today was finally the day that Minji would have her first 'complete' family outing, had kind of pricked tears to my eyes.

I hoped Jungkook was sincere.

So that my baby will keep being happy. Happier than now, or even stayed just as happy as the way she was today.