Part 39

Jungkook's POV

"Jiminie, did you see my phone?" I went searching in Jimin’s living room after our trip to the grocery store.

It's been a few weeks after the meet with Taehyung and Yoonji, as well as the news reaching my parents. They accepted the news very well, and were coming here tomorrow to meet Jimin and Minji.

Mom couldn't stop gushing over how cute the two of them after I showed her and dad a few of their photos, and had been asking to meet Jimin and Minji since then.

"It's probably on the coffee table. Try searching around that area when you play with Minji earlier, Jungkookie" Jimin told from the kitchen, being busy organizing all the things we bought.

"See?! I've told you I heard them calling each other's name cutely like that!" Hoseok was trying to be discreet while telling Yoongi the news but I still heard him.

It brought a foolish grin on my face as I looked at Yoongi who was already aware about me hearing them and just nodded to everything Hoseok said.

They're officially a couple now.

Hoseok finally mustered his courage to tell the omega his feelings towards Yoongi, and Yoongi finally gave in to his own feelings to the most cheerful alpha I've ever met in my life.

It wasn't a shock to me when Yoongi told that Hoseok was an alpha, because truthfully, behind his cheerful self, Hoseok was the trusted employee of Namjoon, and one of the rightful heirs to the Jung company.

The company who owned one of the top modelling agencies, as well as leading the fashion industry since forever with Hoseok's sister as the main designer for their own brand.

Jung Dawon, Hoseok's sister, was currently in charge of the company, waiting for her baby brother to come in after finally getting his love that he had been chasing since forever. And now that he finally got Yoongi, he'll be returning to his company, leading it with his beta sister side by side.

"Hyung, when are you guys moving out?" I asked the omega. Hoseok ran to help Jimin in the kitchen when he realized I heard what he whispered to Yoongi earlier.

"Not sure, probably next month. Why?" the smaller male turned to look at me lazily.

"Do you think I should ask Jimin about it?" I asked vaguely.

"What? Moving in with you?" Yoongi guessed precisely, having heard of it from me ever since Hoseok and him announced that they were moving out from the house next door.

"Yeah,"

"Better ask him before your mom did. She's going to be all over Jimin and Minji once she sees them, and I'm not even going to be surprised if she suggests the two to live with her," he told nonchalantly, having experienced my mother's obsessions towards omegas like himself.

"I know, but what about the store Jimin have right now?" I asked, referring to the store that Seokjin gave to Jimin.

"He's barely opening the store now, Jungkook. And it's all because of you, Taehyung, Yoonji and Hoseok disturbing the poor boy from doing his job. You realize that?" Yoongi stared at me unamused, dropping nothing but the fact.

"Ah, I guess so. Now I feel guilty," I grinned, scratching the back of my head.

"Whatever, but I support him living with you too. This area is not too safe for Jimin after we move out. Hobi and me are not going to be able to protect that boy and his daughter when we aren't here anymore," Yoongi spoke out calm, and I knew the truth behind his words.

Jimin never told me, but I did sense that he was uncomfortable with some of the college boys' friends who came to visit a few doors away.

"I think about that too. I'll ask him,"

"Sure, but don't push the idea. Let him decide," Yoongi reminded, emphasizing the importance of Jimin’s decision in this matter.

"Alright. So, when are you getting married?" I changed the subject, wanting to tease the scary omega.

"What's with this change of topic?" he stretched before curving like a ball on the couch, getting ready for his nap in someone else's house.

"Don't try to sleep before answering, hyung. I've got a daughter now, you should be getting married," I tried pulling him to sit back up, using his own words to get back at him.

"Fine. In a month," he pushed away my hand from his wrist and plopped back on the couch, sleeping in after dropping the bomb.

It took me a while to brain his words but when I did, I stood up abruptly from the chair and widened my eyes at the small curved werewolf.

"What?!" I yelled throughout the house and a deafening silence engulfed the whole area for a few seconds after that.

"Yooniieeeeeee," and then, Hoseok's cry was heard from the kitchen calling for the omega, knowing that Yoongi had ruined the supposed-to-be-surprise.