Part 35

Jungkook's POV

"Baby," I used this opportunity to my best to call Jimin these nicknames, holding in my laugh everytime the beautiful omega reacted shyly to my calls.

"Y-Yes?" he turned away from the rows of ties, still bending his body a little towards the display cabinet, and I quickly moved behind him to prevent Jimin’s body from being stared by others.

"Have you found the perfect one for Tae hyung?" I asked gently, wanting to help as he looked troubled in choosing the perfect one.

"I-I want to give him this set of necktie, but I don't think these designs will suit Taehyung's - I mean, they're very pretty but -" he stuttered and I placed a hand on his lower back, effectively stopping his ramble.

"It's okay, I'm sure they have another design they didn't display in here," I eyed the staff while comforting Jimin, and she was quick to take the hint and brought us to another room, that contained all the more exclusive and premium apparels of theirs.

"We have other collections that might interest you, sir" the staff brought out a few more numbers of neckties and matching tie clips, and I saw how Jimin smiled happily at the new designs he just saw.

He took his time to choose since we had finished picking Yoonji's cardigan earlier. It was a little big for Yoonji, but Jimin said not to worry about it since she'll fit the cardigan soon.

Did he wish Yoonji to become fatter?

"Jungkookie look! Don't you think this will look really great on Taehyung?" he brightly called out my name as he were told earlier, and I hoped that he'll keep calling me that even after we're out of the store later.

"It does, but aren't you thinking of Tae hyung too much now? What about me, do I look good in this?" I took the necktie from his hand and placed it on the center of my collar, and Jimin shyly looked up to the item in my hand.

"Y-You look good in anything," he muttered slow, but I managed a smirk as I got an idea in mind.

"Really? So, should I buy this one?" I took the really ridiculous outfit that we laughed at earlier together, and Jimin’s laugh rang beautifully again in my ears as he spot the outfit.

"Jungkookieeee, I'm sure you'll look good in that, but I don't want people to laugh at you," he whined and pouted cutely as he took the outfit from my hand, and properly placed it back in its original place.

"They won't dare laugh at me. And it might be the latest hot fashion item if I were to wear it myself," I said honestly based on past experiences.

"Oh, you're right. I think I saw that modern hanbok you wore, and it was sold out when I wanted to buy one for myself,"

"You want the same hanbok as mine?"

"It looks comfy, and I want to buy the same for Minji since there's also hanbok for girls at the shop, but I ended up buying for Minji only," he chuckled, happy at the thoughts of the little girl.

But then he gasped dramatically and looked to the staff that was still waiting for us.

"Oh no, I'm sorry for making you wait, miss. Jungkookie, we'll take this set, okay?" he showed the tie he chose and I agreed easily, since it did suit Taehyung very much. The staff smiled genuine and honest, very pleased to tend to a very polite and respectful customer like Jimin.

She took the tie from Jimin's hand and gestured us to wait while they wrapped the gifts.

"Jimin, can you please buy me a cone of ice cream from the store in front? I suddenly feel like eating one," I asked the male, just to prevent him from being there when I made the payment. I assumed that he'd be shocked if he saw the price, thus it's better not to let him know at all.

"Ice cream? What flavor do you like?"

"Do you want to guess?"

"Coffee?"

"Is there coffee flavored ice cream?" I asked, surprised at the mention of that flavor.

"I don't know, but you like coffee too much," Jimin giggled a little seeing my surprised face and I chuckled after him.

"Dang it, I was just about to order the flavor if it does really exist," I pretended being disappointed and Jimin just smiled prettily back at me.

"I'll ask. Who knows, they might really have it these days," he said as he stood up, and left the store after saying goodbye to every staff he saw on his way out.