Part 32

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung and Yoonji had been together for as long as I could remember. They met in primary school, and despite all the fights and quarrels they were in for being two alphas, both were so attached to each other that no one could separate them.

Looking at how fondly Taehyung was looking at the smaller alpha while she took a bite of the burger he offered, I felt jealous and wished that I could do the same to Jimin someday.

"Papa?" Minji's call for me made me divert my eyes towards her who was sitting with Jimin between us.

"Yes?" I looked at her, automatically stretching my hand across the omega father to wipe the sauce that managed to get on her cheek, as she enjoyed the food without a worry in the the world.

"Say aaaaa," she offered me a few fries that had been dipped into the sauce. I chuckled, moving closer to Jimin who gave way for Minji to feed the fries staright into my mouth.

Did Minji realized my stare towards the couple and thought that I wanted to be fed too?

As I munched the food away, I realized that the couple were already staring at me and it made me choked when I met eyes with those two. Coughing a fit, I felt Jimin’s hand rubbing on my back and he instantly offered a drink to aid bring down the stucked food from my throat.

"Thank you," I thanked the omega, who remained calm despite being surrounded by alphas. Deciding not to drag on this issue and prolonged the uncomfortable situation for Jimin, I sat up straight and looked at the couple in front of us.

"Minji is really my daughter, and Jimin is the one who gave birth to her," I told.

"I could see that much, the resemblance of you two on this girl is uncanny. But why haven't you told us about this?" Yoonji asked, plainly curious and taken aback at the sudden news she just got.

"It's a long story, but -" before I could reason, Jimin cut me off.

"It's because of me. I wanted to have my own baby, but I'm afraid of having a serious partner so I met Jungkook anonymously from a website. We just knew each other's identity recently and Jungkook offers to be part of our lives when he knows that he's Minji's father," Jimin summarized the whole story precisely.

"Website? The one I told you just to get you to lose your virgini-argh! That hurts, babe!" Taehyung whined loudly, earning a few looks from the neighboring tables.

"A baby is here, Tae. A real baby, right here, Kim Taehyung. Watch what you're talking about," Yoonji deadpanned as she pointed to Minji, widening her not-so-wide eyes to the alpha male who's still rubbing his arm where he was pinched earlier.

I felt my cheek heated up at the revelation made by Taehyung and dared myself to look at the omega by my side. Jimin’s face was redder than mine, and I felt hotter all of a sudden at his reaction before I was smacked in the head by the female alpha.

"Stop ogling the boy, your scent's getting stronger, baby Jeon" she warned and threw me an unamused look. Taehyung cackled beside her before pulling Yoonji closer by the waist, and left a peck on her cheek, always brave of showing affection to his love even in public.

"He looks at Jimin just how I look at you. What's wrong with that?" he teased Yoonji and the girl let out an exasperated sigh before giving Jimin a small 'sorry' at the action of her partner.

"Don't worry, it warms my heart looking at a happy couple like you two," Jimin brushed the small sorry with a giggle, and took a small fries before nibbling on it slowly, not eating much as always. It concerned me that the omega eat so little, but Jimin assured that he was healthy.

"Does Yoongi knows about this?" the girl continued asking.

"Just yesterday. And I didn't know that you guys came back already, if not, I'd told you guys straight away," I gave honest answer.

"We wanted to surprise you, but we were surprised instead," Taehyung grinned and answered on behalf of both of them, resting his head on the small alpha's, even as Yoonji grumbled about her hair being ruined.