Part 29

Jimin's POV

I was just out from the bathroom when I heard the bedroom door being opened, and god knows how much I was relieved when I saw Minji walking inside the room instead of some uninvited intruder.

She immediately searched for me as she entered the room, and when she finally landed her eyes on me, she yelled so loud calling for me.

"Mamaaa!!"

I giggled as I opened my arms wide, got down on both my knees and waited for my princess to run into my arms.

"I miss you so much, my baby! Did you miss me too?" after having her in my arms, I sat down on my knees and pulled her to sit on my lap.

She giggled almost the same way as I was when I attacked her face with hundreds of smooches.

"I miss mama so much! Mama, mama! We buy sandwiches for mama! The one that mama always eat with Minji," she excitedly shared the news with me, but before I could even thanked her for always thinking about me, rushed steps were heard coming towards us and Jungkook showed himself at the door of our bedroom, panicking and all.

"Minji, why did you shout?! Did something happen to mama?!" he asked hurriedly, and both of us stopped breathing when we met eyes.

Because I was aware of the lack of clothing on my body.

I was only wearing a towel that covered below my waist to mid thighs, just enough to cover the most private parts of my body.

There's not much left to imagine, really.

I thought that the male alpha would apologize and instantly turned his eyes away from me, or ran away from the scene, but I thought wrong.

His eyes roamed through all my body parts, and only got darker the longer his stare stayed.

I know that I should get mad that he stared at my body with such eyes.

I know that I should feel uncomfortable.

But I didn't.

Instead, his stares made me feel hot, and I jolted in surprise when Minji placed her small palm on one of my cheeks.

"Mama?" her confused voice brought us both out of the trance, and I felt all embarrassed and tried to cover myself the most I could by hiding behind Minji's small frame.

"I-I'm sorry! I thought that you - uh, I'll wait in the kitchen. Uh, we - uhm, Minji and I bought breakfast to eat with you. Bye!" Jungkook finally went away, and again, the rushed footsteps were heard, but getting further away from the room.

"Are you sick, mama?" Minji questioned, presumably weirded when I suddenly used her body as a shield from Jungkook's eyes. She stared at my face with her wide orbs, and I shook my head answering her.

"But your face is red," she informed, and I just let out a sigh and an awkward smile to my daughter, not really knowing how to explain the situation that just happened. In fact, I preferred not to tell anything to her.

"I'm only embarrassed, darling. Mama didn't wear much clothes, you see? Does Minjo get shy if Minji don't wear clothes in front of Haneul and Seojun oppa?"

"Hmm...no? Minji always bath together with them. We play bubbles! And duckies! And Haneulie oppa help Minji shampoo hair!" she excitedly told the memories she shared with the twins to me, and I was just thankful that her mind was diverted from the earlier incident.

Giving her small reactions and throwing a few simple questions to keep her mind on the topic about the twins, I placed her to sit on the bed as I find appropriate clothes to wear for the outing today.

"So, what do you eat this morning?" I asked her after I was fully dressed, and was tidying the room a little.

"Minji wants to eat with mama and papa. So, Minji waits until Haneul and Seojun oppa go home," her answer surprised me and I quickly walked to her with wide eyes.

"You haven't eaten anything, sweetie?!" I asked, worried that she didn't have anything at all since she woke up.

"No, Minji eat one Seojun oppa's sandwich and one Haneul oppa's doughnut. Papa said Minji has to eat a little so mama don't worry," she answered with a cute grin.

I sighed in relief that she's not with empty stomach this whole time. Thank goodness Jungkook knew how to persuade the girl to eat.

"Yes, of course I'd be worried if you haven't eaten. My baby shouldn't be hungry. Now, let's go and eat more," I took her into my arms and walked to the kitchen.