Part 22

Jimin's POV

I gave Jungkook one of those instant coffees I had in the store before taking a seat myself.

"Thanks," Jungkook took a sip of the coffee, and I waited for him to start talking.

Whatever he wanted to talk about.

We were still at the store, because I refused to close the store for the day and earned less for a day just to have a talk with the CEO.

I wasn't with money like him, so I made him choose whether to talk here, or no talk at all.

Thus, there he was, sitting in front of me, drinking a one dollar coffee which seemed so weird being held by the guy who wore a pair of tailored suit on his body which I assumed would cost me a few months rent of my home now.

I only stared at him as he sipped the coffee, and didn't even tear my eyes away from him as he looked up.

"Okay, this is awkward" he put down the coffee on the table, and sat up straight.

"I know," I replied, eyes on my intertwined fingers now.

"Uh, did I do anything wrong when we - you know - the times," he asked in stutter, and I rolled my eyes at his question.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. Why are you suddenly asking about things that happened years ago?" I sighed, not preferring to talk about the past so much.

"Because you are acting so hostile towards me right now," he sounded sad, and I looked up to stare into his wide orbs.

"I'm sorry, it's just weird that you are the guy that I didn't even expect to meet or know at all," I apologized, realizing that he didn't do anything wrong to be treated rudely.

"I've always wanted to know who you are though," he spoke up after a few seconds of silence passed between us.

"You know the website was for people to have fun times without commitment, right?" I asked back, feeling a little uncomfortable with the dreamy tone he used in his voice.

"I know, of course I know that. But I just couldn't forget about you. I even dreamt of you," he blurted out, but shut his mouth as he bit his lower lips, making a pair of small dimples appeared on his cheeks and the mole under his lip more evident.

"Y-you dreamt of me?" my neck heated up at the info.

"Sorry, it's not my fault. You are beyond sexy, you do know that, right?" his attitude suddenly changed and he smirked, eyeing me up and down as he took another sip from the paper cup.

"Stop talking about that!" I whisper-shouted and widened my eyes as I protected my body with my arms, away from the suddenly hungry eyes of his.

"Okay, I'll stop talking about this for now. The reason I came here earlier is to ask you for a date. With Minji as well," his demeanor changed again after that and he flashed me a smile.

"A dinner?" I asked, hands slowly loosened around my body.

"No, not only dinner, a full day date," he informed, and I didn't miss the hopeful look he threw at me.

"No," I rejected.

"Ouch, why not?" he scrunched his nose cutely pretending to be hurt, but I refrained myself from cooing at the lovable action of his.

"I have a store to open," I spread my arms to show him the store he was sitting in, and the boy sighed.

"Just a day, I have already asked Seokjin hyung to help you for a day and he agrees," he told with wide eyes.

"How dare you do that without my permission?" I frowned, feeling a little mad and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"I did that because I am interested in you. And now after confirming that you are the same person from three years ago, I would like to know you even more," he pleaded.

"Look, you're a nice guy, Jungkook. But no, I don't plan on letting anyone into our lives" I stood up and prepared myself to leave the male, but halted my step when I heard his next sentence.

"I'm not just anyone, Minji is my daughter too,"