Part 16

Jimin's POV

It took us about a ten-minute walk to reach Seokjin's house from our apartment. Minji and I loved to stroll around the tranquil neighborhood during morning times like this since there're a few of our neighbors taking their pets for a morning walk.

It helped Minji with her social skills, and it was a lot of fun too.

"Oh my, our pretty young lady is here," the grandma from the florist shop walked towards us and when her dog looked at us, it started barking excitedly.

Minji shrieked a happy yell out loud as I gave her permission to go to the old lady. She ran to the grown up dog and hugged the weimaraner that was taller than her.

"Good morning, Grandma Lee!" she squaled, earning a laugh from the kind woman.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Where are you and your mama going?" she patted Minji's hair and I bowed a little to her as I reached them.

"We are going to Uncle Jinnie's house," Minji spoke fluently, and I flashed a smile and nodded when Minji turned to me to confirm her answer.

"Oh, Seokjin. That very funny and handsome father of the twins, isn't he?" Grandma Lee nodded, knowing who Seokjin was since he was famous around the neighborhood for his beauty, inside and out. Not to mention how he was always so hilarious with the older residents, because of his old-man jokes.

"Yes, Uncle Jinnie is very handsome! Uncle Joonie too!" Minji answered, now rubbing the dog's tummy.

"Yes they are a very beautiful couple. Well, alright I won't stop you two anymore. Just stop by the flower shop later okay, I'll tell my daughter to give you pretty flowers for this little princess," the lady turned to look at me with her kind smile.

"Of course, Mrs. Lee. We do need to get new flowers to decorate our home," I assured the old lady, and she called for her dog who quickly got on his feet and followed his owner.

"Bye, grandma. Be careful while walking. Please watch out for cars," Minji advised non stop as the lady started to wave her hands for goodbyes and we finally parted ways with happy smiles.

--

"Ding dong!" Minji yelled into the intercom as she was lifted in my arms.

"Oh, Minji honey! Joonie go get them, my sweethearts are here!" we audibly chuckled hearing how Seokjin instructed his husband.

A few moments later, the gate opened and Namjoon appeared in front of us looking tired with his reading glasses still on.

"Hi, Jimin, Minji. Come on in," he huffed out big breaths in and out, after running almost fifty meters from his mansion to the front gate.

We entered the gate, and started walking to the huge mansion of the Kims.

"I still can't get use to this, hyung" my eyes traveled to the huge garden filled with pretty flowers, that needed to be tended by a number of gardeners every day.

Namjoon just shrugged his shoulder, not minding to spend money on paying for the garden maintenance and employees, just for Seokjin.

"How's the store? Do you need help managing it?" he asked, as always, offering help.

"It's good. You've been helping me stocking up the items and refusing any money, what more could I ask for, hyung?" I chuckled, thankful to the man.

"That's good to hear, but if there's any problem, don't be hesitant to ask for our help, okay?" Namjoon reminded.

"Okay uncle!" Minji chirped, showing her small thumb to the male.

"Good, so, how did you meet Jungkook?" Namjoon showed his own thumbs up to the girl, and turned his eyes back to me.

"He fetched Yoongi hyung from home to go for their business trip a few weeks ago. And then yesterday, he came to find Yoongi hyung, but accidentally knocked our house instead," I told in summary.

"I see. Well, I never thought he'd invite someone he just knew to dinner,"

"Why?"

"I think he's waiting for someone, but maybe he's moving on now that he's inviting you for dinner," Namjoon raised one of his eyebrows and smirked teasingly, and I just rolled my eyes.

"Is he a good guy? I mean, you seem like you know him a lot, aren't you, hyung?" I asked, brushing off his tease.

"Yeah, Jungkook is the son of my father's bestfriend. We are childhood friends," he nodded, repairing the position of his glasses before opening the door to his mansion.