100K Read Thank You Short Story

Minji's POV

Walking back to the class after my short trip to the toilet, I heard my name being called from the opposite building and I looked out at the window.

"Minjiiii!"

Seeing Seojun as he waved from his classroom, I facepalmed myself, feeling embarrassed that my name was heard being called by the eighteen years old boy.

Oh gosh, why is he doing this again?

Taking out my phone and speed dialed his number, Seojun answered his phone in a second.

"Oppa, can you stop shouting my name everytime you see me?!" I whisper-shouted into the phone, hiding my face with my shoulder-length hair from everyone who was looking at me along the hallway of second year's classses.

"But I need to check on you everyday!" he answered innocently from the third year's building, and I rolled my eyes at his ridiculous reasoning.

"Oh gosh, I'll tell Uncle Joonie about what you do when we get back," I tried threatening him.

"I'll tell Woo Shik about your crush on him," he told easily and I could see his smirk even from where I was standing.

"Oppa!" I shouted quiet loud as he used the dirty trick to make me follow his words.

"Now wave your hands back at me and smile, pretty lady," he told and I gritted my teeth since I had lost to him this time.

"I hate you," I spouted menacingly but only received a laugh from my childhood friend slash non-blood related brother.

"And I love you too, dear sis" he smiled showing his perfect row of teeth, and waved his hands, ending the call.

Waving my hand out the window and forced a smile on my face to the boy, Seojun shouted in excitement yelling things like 'That's my baby sis!' and 'Isn't she lovely?!' as well as other similar things making me groaned in embarrassments before running to my class.

Plopping myself on my chair, I sighed at Seojun's behavior. This boy was the reason I was known by the whole school since the first day of my high school life.

He had grown into a dashing teenager, and together with Haneul as they attended the school, the twin were one of the most famous seniors in school that would always receive bags and bags of chocolates on Valentines day.

I had known of this fact even before I entered the school since I was the one who helped them finish their chocolates together with Hyun and Jungmin. As well as Uncle Yoongi and Uncle Hoseok's daughter, Sohee, and Uncle Taehyung and Auntie Yoonji's children, Taehee and Taemin.

I missed Haneul.

The other twin would always be the one who controlled his brother's actions but then earlier this year, he transferred to a school for students with higher qualifications since his achievements was so outstanding even for a beta.

Seojun got accepted into the same school as an alpha but he rejected it, saying that he wanted to babysit me until he graduated. And what's more fascinating was tht our parents agreed on his ridiculous reason and granted his wish without any question.

A beep from the phone made me open the text I just received, and I read the message given by Seojun.

'Don't forget that we need to fetch the babies from nursery later,' he said, referring to Jungmin and Taemin. The babies were a year apart, three and two years old respectively, and their nursery was just next to our school.

Despite acting so childish, Seojun was actually a reliable brother that had never forget his responsibilities to take care of our family.

I mostly depended on him to teach me on a lot of things, despite me knowing myself as an alpha earlier than him due to me reaching the age earlier, since I'm a girl.