Part 42

Jimin’s POV

It was safe to say that after that day, Jungkook had been more forward with skinships and I wasn't complaining. It made my heart raced everytime he did something and I loved the feeling.

The feeling that I first time experienced.

The feeling that I never thought I'd embrace if Jungkook hadn't come into my life.

The feeling of being in love.

Seokjin and Namjoon had been openly fanboying over our progress in the relationship and even though neither me nor Jungkook had told them what happened, they probably got the gist of it as they observed our close interactions from the sideline.

Jungkook's mom, Mrs. Jeon, as told by Jungkook, was so accepting when she came to visit. I managed to make her panic when I cried after being hugged by her upon her arrival.

When I told her that I hadn't felt a warm hug like hers in ages, she cried with me and told Jungkook to always give me hugs and cuddles in her stead if she was absent in the future.

Mr. Jeon was a lot more calmer when we met at the airport but as soon as Minji got into his arms, he melted like a puddle, and became a fool for his granddaughter, just like how his son was to the little girl.

To say the least, Minji was the happiest from all the events happening around her, and I could never wish for more than what I had been blessed with as of now.

The only moment that made her cried was when Mr. and Mrs. Jeon - oops sorry, - when mom and dad had to went back, and she refused to part with her now-grandparents, loving the way she was being spoiled by the two.

Jungkook's presence in our lives was the greatest gift, and I was thankful to that day where I listened to everyone around me and decided to give him his chance. He had proved himself to be there by our sides whenever we needed him to be, and I couldn't even remember the times when he wasn't there with us in the first place.

A whole two months had passed since then, and we were now just settling in Jungkook's house, which he insisted to call, our new home.

Minji was beyond ecstatic that she now had her own room that had been decorated to her liking. Although I was kind of sad that she won't be sleeping with me anymore, I couldn't deny that Minji was growing up and she had to learn to be independent sooner or later.

Sighing a little as I sat down on the floor and unpacking my clothes into one of the built-in cabinets inside the dressing room shared by me and Jungkook, I jumped a little as an arm circled my waist and a peck was left on my cheek.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook sat down behind me and pulled me to rest my back on his chest, stopping me from doing my task for a moment.

"I'm unpacking. Isn't it obvious, Jungkookie?" I replied teasingly, wriggling away from his arm, wanting to finish this one off since there were a lot more things needed to be unpack in Minji's room later on.

"Rest for a little bit, Jiminie. You've been cleaning non-stop since this morning. The food's here, and we have to hurry before Minji finish them all," Jungkook caught me in his arms again and nosed my nape, earning him a small chuckle from me for his funny statement about our daughter.

"Did you tell her to wait?" I laughed, turning my body to face him, and rested my hands on his chest. Jungkook took them and kissed the palm of each hands, before giving me his answer.

"I didn't have the heart to tell her to wait because we both know she'll do exactly as told. She'll be tortured to have those tasty chickens in front of her without being able to eat it," Jungkook smiled his bunny teeth that I had loved as he looked straight into my eyes.

"You're right. Have you eaten them yet?" I smiled back, couldn't stop myself from ruffling his fluffy hair and did just that.

"No, I want to eat with you. Please eat with us? Hmm?" he begged with his doe eyes that he had learned to use from Minji, knowing that I was weak with both of them when they used it against me.

"Alright. But promise me that after this you'll help me clean Minji's room," I gave in, standing up and offered my hand to the alpha to follow.

"Of course, baby. You have my words," kissing my hand as he took it, Jungkook was quick to pull my hand and went to the kitchen, joining Minji who surprisingly only on her second piece of chicken upon our arrival.