Additional Chapter 1 : Happy Morning (2)

Jungkook's POV

After an hour wrecking my brain on how to release myself from Jimin's hold to go prepare for our daughter's school for today, I managed to get away by using a pillow as replacement.

I slowly tiptoed out from our bedroom and walked to our son's room first to check on Hyun.

Hyun was fairly small for his age now, but the doctor had assured that he was healthy. It was only related to physical growth, while his brain was developed fairly fast compared to babies his age.

Hyun was almost a genius for his brain development. He might not know how talk much since he was still a baby, but he excelled a lot for an eight months old baby when we played brain development activities with him.

Peeking into the crib, I was shocked to see the boy's eyes were already wide open, and he was biting on his teether quietly inside it.

"Hey, big guy. How long have you been up?" my lips automatically curled up, giving him a wide smile at the sight of the boy. Taking the baby into my arm, Hyun started talking gibberish as soon as he saw me, and I laughed, pretending to understand him.

"Is that so? Gosh, you're so good in being a calm boy and not being a hassle to your mama," I praised the little boy.

"Mama!" Hyun exclaimed, already an expert in calling for his mama, and patted my hard chest with his small hands, indicating that he wanted to be breastfeed by Jimin.

I didn't even know where he learnt to do that, but for sure, I was almost too sad when the first word that left his mouth was mama instead of papa.

However, Jimin cheered me up after that, saying that I'll probably have more chance later if we have another baby. And along with his words, I was granted permission to make babies multiple times with Jimin that very night.

Although Jimin didn't get pregnant, it was definitely worth it. One of my best nights ever.

"Hmm, mama is still sleeping. I'll give you some fruits before you get to drink mama's milk, okay?" I negotiated with the boy, and he seemed fairly satisfied as he quieted down, and we walked into his sister's room to wake Minji up afer I changed Hyun's diaper.

"Minji, sweetheart. Time to get up for school," I brushed her hair slowly, getting to know that Minji could easily woke up with only a small touch on her, but wouldn't even wake up even if her surroundings were blasted with noises.

"Mmm, papa?" she scrunched her nose as her eyebrows frowned, slowly opening her eyes to look at me.

"Yes, my big baby. Little baby Hyun's here too," I took her little brother's hand and waved the girl, and she sat up, rubbing her eyes cutely with one hand, and immediately took her little brother's hand with the other.

"Where's mama?" Minji asked, probably worried that Jimin wasn't there to wake her up and replaced by me instead.

"Mama is still sleeping because he needs an extra rest after working so hard these few weeks. I'll help you go to school today, what do you think?" opening my free arms to invite my princess for a hug, Minji immediately stood up from her bed and crashed her body into me.

"I think I love it. I also miss you and want to have more play time with you, papa. Are you not busy anymore?" she asked, and I felt sorry for spending very little time with them lately.

"Of course, baby. I have free times now, so I'm going to spend all the time with you two," I promised without hesitant, having no other things in mind other than filling my day with my family.

"And mama!" she chirped excitedly, without a chance of missing anyone out from our family moments.

Yup, our family. My family.