Part 33

Jimin’s POV

After the lunch with Yoonji and Taehyung, we all went to buy the souvenirs for the twin as promised to Minji. She had fun choosing the plushies as she exchanged opinions with Taehyung, and I took the time to get closer to Yoonji as Jungkook had to take a call from work.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help but noticed. How many months are you in?" I smiled to the alpha lady, and she seemed surprised, but not mad at my question.

"I forgot that omegas are more sensitive about this. The baby's only over one month. That's why Tae and I decided to come back here, actually. We want to surprise the boys," she grinned, revealing her gummy smile that was way too similar to her brother.

"I'm sure Jungkook hasn't notice. Are you planning on doing something? Minji and I really like surprises, whether preparing for them or being the one receiving them," I cooed at her cute smile and offered myself to help for the surprise.

"Oh, Tae had prepared everything, but it'd be great if you could come to our home for dinner tonight? I'd be inviting my brother and his lover over, as well as Namjoon's family," she told me her plan, and I immediately agreed, excited to be part of the group.

"Of course we'll attend. But I really didn't know that Yoongi hyung has a twin sister," I confessed, very shocked when hearing about it for the first time.

"I don't tell people about him too, since he prefers to live quietly away from our family," she spoke, and I didn't miss the sad tone she used.

"Can I ask why?"

"Yoongi is the only omega in our family, and that kind of never happens before. So, father treats him the harshest out of us three," she told in short, but still shocked me that Yoongi had a father like that.

"You have another sibling?" I changed my interest into Yoongi's family tree so that we won't dwell too much into the sad topic. It's not good for the mother-to-be.

"Ah, yes. Have you heard of the name Woozi?" Yoonji tilted her head a little as she asked me, making her seemed very cute for an alpha.

"That famous music producer?"

"That's our baby brother. His real name is Jihoon,"

"Oh my, you're from the Min family. Yoongi hyung is a Min all along! I teased him saying that he looks so much like that producer and he just scoffed and rolled his eyes at me!" I commented in disbelieve, and the female alpha just laughed at my demeanor.

"You seem close to my brother," she stated softly, wanting to catch up on her brother's life.

"I've known him for almost four years now. He and Hoseok hyung are always there for me even before I met Jungkook. He's the one who tries to put us two together," I told her.

"He must've really adore you two to give that much effort in helping you guys,"

"Yoongi hyung is really kind. He complains a lot, but still get things done the next second," I chuckled, remembering Yoongi's unique conducts.

"I'm glad he found good friends by his side, since I couldn't always be there for him due to work," the sister said.

"It's okay, Hoseok hyung takes really good care of Yoongi hyung," I assured the girl, softly patting her shoulder in comforting manner.

Jungkook walked to us after he ended his call and soon, Minji and Taehyung came with the plushies that they had choosen. Taehyung sure was good in handling Minji since the souvenirs they got in the basket were all very pretty but meaningful for everyone who'll receive them.

"Mama, can Minji follow Uncle Taetae and Auntie Yoonie home?" Minji suddenly suggested as we walked back to our car, the couple still walking by our side.

"Oh, we don't mind if she wants to stay until the dinner. I'm glad to have extra partner to watch Cinderella with me!" Taehyung chirped immediately, wanting the girl's company as well.

I looked at Yoonji, afraid that she'd be too tired to handle the girl, but she just smiled reassuringly.

"I'd love her company too. She can take care of Taehyung for me while I go to sleep," she shrugged her shoulder, the gummy smile made its appearance at the thought of sleep she could get without Taehyung disturbing her.

"But what about papa?" Jungkook pouted to the girl, and she just laughed before leaving Jungkook's hand and ran to Taehyung.

"Minji will go with Uncle Taetae, so mama can have a date with papa!"