Part 17

Jimin's POV

"You're childhood friends?" I asked Namjoon as we stepped into the grand living room but was immediately greeted by the twins enthusiastically before the dimple man could answer.

"Hi Uncle Minnie! Can we build castle with Minji, please?" Haneul approached me, with Seojun excitedly tipping on his toe to take Minji's hand.

"Of course. If you guys are finish, don't forget to show it to me, okay?" I placed Minji down carefully on the floor and both her hands were held by the twins now.

"Okay!" three voices rang loudly across the hallway before they ran away into the living room.

"Minji's going to have trouble searching for boyfriend if those two keep up being like that," Seokjin joined us slowly as his eyes stayed on the kids.

"Hi, hyung. You're looking handsome today too," I chuckled at his statement and pulled him into a hug. I was engulfed into those wide shoulders as Seokjin replied to my hug with a tighter hug and Namjoon just watched us from the side with a kind smile.

He had said to me that my entrance into Seokjin's life was a blessing to both of them.

Behind those cheerful exterior was once a very insecure male whose reluctant to accept that he's an omega. However, looking at how strong a single omega parent like me strive to live for my daughter had made Seokjin becoming more confident as an omega, was what Namjoon said.

"I'm always handsome," Seokjin flicked his imaginary hair to the back, before his eyes turned sharp at me.

"Now spill, young man. How did you seduce the most successful boy in the Jeon legacy without me knowing?" he squinted his eyes as both of his hands on my shoulder, and I smiled awkwardly to the towering omega in front of me.

"Jin, let Jimin sit first, okay? You said that you want him to taste the new cupcake you baked?" Namjoon interrupted from the side, being my savior.

"Oh yes! You're right, Joonie. Come, baby wolf. This mama wolf has a great cupcake you need to try!" in a split second, Seokjin's demeanor changed and I thanked Namjoon with my eyes as he just laughed silently while shaking his head looking at his beloved husband who's pulling me to the kitchen.

And only after I ate and praised his amazing cupcakes that Seokjin managed to remember about Jungkook.

I told him the same thing I told Namjoon earlier and showed him the message Jungkook sent me. The male snorted before laughing his windshield laugh after reading it.

"Ah, this kid. Always so forward. He doesn't even know the basic for flirting," Seokjin commented as he wiped the tears that managed to escape when he laughed too hard just now.

"Is that how he usually is?"

"Yes, Jungkook may be the most confident boy I've ever seen when he's working, but he's an amateur in dating," Seokjin chuckeld, finishing his remaining laugh.

"But I remembered him saying that he was always being matched by his parents when events like dinner last night happened?" I asked, and Seokjin nodded at that.

"They did, but I know Mr and Mrs Jeon only wishes for a grandchild before they are too old. But this boy always managed to reject his dates after the first meet. That's why it's shocking that Jungkook's the one to make the first move this time,"

"So, he's not a bad boss? I was thinking that maybe he forced Yoongi to give him my number or something," I questioned and Seokjin just looked incredulously at me.

"Jungkook? Being a bad boss?!" he bursted into laughing even louder than when he read the text and I cracked a smile seeing how entertained he looked at my question.

Maybe this Jeon was really harmless after all.