Part 8

Jungkook's POV

"Well that was weird," I mumbled to myself after the plane took off. The plane soon stabilized, and we were allowed to take off the belt.

"What's weird?" Yoongi asked as he unbuckled the seatbelt.

"The girl we met at your apartment just now," I thought of the little girl, who's so adorably similar to me.

"Oh, Minji? You agreed, right? She really looks just like you,"

"Yeah, but why did Minji call him mama?" I asked with my head still filled with thoughts of the father and daughter.

"I don't know too, she keeps on calling Jimin mama even after we teach her to call him papa. But Jimin did give birth to her, and he raises her up by his own. We sometimes help him but most of the time, Hoseok and Seokjin hyung are the ones who's always with him," Yoongi calmly told.

"What about his husband?" I asked curiously.

"We never saw one. He has never told us about his partner, and we didn't really want to pry into his life that much because he had always been a good friend of us. We decided to let him spill it out himself, instead of asking him about it," Yoongi said nonchalantly and wore his eye cover, ready to sleep.

It was weird for a young me to be called papa out in the public but when the little girl did that, I didn't feel offended at all.

Instead, I felt warm and loved her hugs when she was in my arms.

Minji was the first kid I felt comfortable to hold after Namjoon's sons.

When she ran into my legs and almost fell earlier, I didn't even hesitate to lift her up into my arms, unlike when I first saw Seojun and Haneul. Seokjin ultimately had to lock me with both of his boys in a room just to familiarize me with them.

That's how much I felt foreign to such small creatures.

But Minji, instead of making me sweat a bucket, I felt calmer with her.

I would like to say that it's because she was well-behaved but no, Haneul sat still like a doll compared to the girl and I still sweat like crazy when I held him.

As for Jimin, that was the first time I had saw him, but his hands...when it touched mine, it felt electrifying for some reason.

It's not like I haven't met someone as attractive as Jimin, most of the people in my surrounding was as attractive as or even much more attractive than Jimin.

Just look at Namjoon's family and Yoongi, their looks were definitely above average.

Not to mention all the blind dates I've met, they were all gorgeous and handsome in their own way.

But something about Jimin, attracted me way more that he should have.

His shy smile, his relieved sigh, his beautiful voice, his loving gaze towards his daughter, everything about him was mesmerizing.

Without realizing, I kept on thinking about the single father until the flight landed at the destined location without a wink of sleep.

--

"Ahh don't stop.

T-there!

I'm c-close -!!"

--

"What the –" I woke up in the hotel room sweating due to the dream.

I looked under the comforter because I felt uncomfortable on my lower part, and great.

I got hard.

I haven't had that dream in a while, about the man I met through the website. We were blindfolded but I broke the rule once and peeked at his beautiful body when he was under me.

I couldn't see much due to the dim lighting in the room, but I managed to capture a mole behind his neck.

The first time we met, I felt so complete when he was in my hold, so I decided to request for him again the next time I saw him on the website.

Luckily he always agreed to have a session with me but after three months, he suddenly disappeared from there.

I tried to find him based on his username, but to no avail. I couldn't ask anyone to search for him because the only clue I have was his mole.

Losing interest after failing to find the same man, I decided to quit from using the website too.

However, I kept on having the dream of the nights we spent together. But after a year, the dream appeared less and less due to the dulling memory I had.

And now, those dreams about that mysterious man suddenly came back and was replayed in my head so vividly like it just happened yesterday.

Sighing out loud, I got up to settle the problem I had.