Part 40

Warning: Mild smut.

Jimin’s POV

I felt hot.

I felt dizzy.

My head was spinning as I was pushed back to the kitchen counter with my lips being claimed hungrily by the alpha.

Jungkook's kisses felt feverish on my skin and it brought me euphoric feelings that I haven't felt for so long.

The feeling of being kissed.

Being touched.

His fingertips that were brushing the bare skin of my waist hitched my breath and I fell deeper into his hold. Clutching onto his shirts tight, I felt my knees weakening as he pushed his body closer.

He kissed deeper at the chance he got and invaded the inside of my mouth skillfully, hugging me closer that low moans escaped our throats as our fronts rubbed each other impatiently.

"J-Jungkook, ah - !" I clasped my mouth shakily with my trembling hand as Jungkook's mouth made its way to the sensitive spot on my neck and started sucking on it.

"Shhh, keep quiet or Minji will wake up," he whispered dangerously low, tugging my earlobe with his teeth before letting go, earning a whimper from me as he continued leaving a trail of kisses on my skin.

His hands roamed under my lifted shirt freely and once they reached my nipples, my legs gave away and I depended fully on Jungkook to hold me off the ground.

How did we get into this?

The last thing I remembered was that we were saying goodbye to Hoseok and Yoongi after lunch. Minji went for her afternoon nap as usual, and Jungkook stayed to help clean the kitchen like he usually did.

But then we had a talk about moving into Jungkook's house and Namjoon's offer for me to become his secretary, replacing Hoseok who's leaving.

And all of a sudden the topic went to Jungkook being worried and overprotective that I'd be flirted by the rest of the employees in Namjoon's company because I was unmarked, thus I told him that he didn't have to worry because I only had my eyes on him.

So, assuming that my word had triggered the boy's inner wolf, therefore here we are.

Jungkook had lifted me up to sit on the kitchen counter and placed himself to stand in between my legs, lips busy making marks with small bites on my clean neck.

Trying my best to muffle any noises that I made and glancing once in a while to the kitchen door in case Minji walked in, I couldn't deny that Jungkook was making me felt really good and I was getting more needy as the time went by.

His hand went down to the front of my shorts and I jolted up at the surprise contact, embarrassingly looked at the smirking alpha.

"You're hard," Jungkook's eyes glinted with danger before he dived in for another kiss, with his hand softly caressing my increasing bulge.

"I'll help, okay?" his lips brushed mine as he whispered the question. Jungkook pulled away to search for my eyes and I nodded, shamelessly admitting of wanting more of his touch.

I didn't even care that we're still in the kitchen right now.

Earning the green light, Jungkook swiftly freed my throbbing member from my shorts and started palming. All his movements felt just right, and soon enough my hips started bucking up to meet his hand.

"Aah~!" My moans were getting out of control after Jungkook used his thumb to rub the slit and smeared the precum to my whole length, using it as lube to pump harder.

"I forgot how vocal you were when you're pleased," Jungkook took my chin with his free hand and tilted my face, taking my lips with his to muffle the sounds I was making. He went all in shortly after that, mercilessly pumping hard and fast on my member, pushing me to my climax in no time.

"Mmphh -!!" my knees automatically went up and clamped Jungkook's sides as I cum and released into his hand, both our clothes stained with the white substance.

I was breathing heavily, slowly coming back to my senses as Jungkook held me close by my waist, still helping me ride out my high until the end.

Losing all my strength as the tiredness kicked in, I limply hang onto his body, hugging him loose, and my face hidden in the crook of his neck.

Jungkook took my shorts that had been discarded along the way and briefly used it to wipe away the excess cum from my member and the one that stained his hand. I let him do everything, without any resistance.

"Let's get you clean up, baby"