Part 43

Jimin’s POV

"Jimin, baby. Can you hear me?" Jungkook's voice was heard, calling my name softly and his warm hand was felt cupping my cheek.

I opened my eyes and it took a while for me to focus on the ceiling of our bedroom. Looking to my side, I saw Jungkook sitting by the bed, staring down at me with relieved smile as I woke up.

"What happened?" feeling groggy, I tried to sit up and was helped by my alpha immediately as he supported my back before gently placing a pillow behind it for me to rest on.

We had invited Hoseok and Yoongi who just came back from their honeymoon for a dinner at our home. It turned out that they really did got engaged a month after they moved out from their old apartment, and they're officially married a week ago, which was only about four months after their engagement.

Outsiders might say that they were taking things too fast, but we knew better. After all, it had been over ten years they had known each other. They shared a very special bond between them, and it's only getting stronger with them being married now.

Their absence were missed by all the kids who knew them, thus Namjoon and Seokjin also decided to pay a visit, bringing their twins to meet the newlyweds after so long.

It's a little disappointing that Taehyung and Yoonji couldn't be there, but it couldn't be helped since Taehyung were down with a fever. Ever since the time we met them, Taehyung had always been the one who bore all the morning sickness that was supposed to be received by Yoonji.

I remembered everything was going great with everyone being as lively as ever, but then my vision blurred and the last thing I remembered was falling into Jungkook's arm before I blacked out.

"You fainted when we were walking to the dining table for dinner," Jungkook tucked my hair to the back of my ear. He changed his position and chose to sit behind me, replacing the pillow as my back rested on his chest, and his back rested on the bed's headboard.

"Oh no. Everyone must've been worried, weren't they?" I rested my head on his chest, tilting my face upward to look at Jungkook behind me.

"They sure did. Seokjin hyung helped to check you up, and he said that you're just tired. But how are you actually feeling right now? Should we still go to the hospital?" Jungkook kissed my temple tenderly before he cupped my cheek, observing any sign of pain in me as he stared hard into my eyes.

I had a guess of what's happening to my body right now, but I wasn't sure if it's the same symptoms as before.

This was just like the early stage of my pregnancy with Minji.

Jungkook and I had shared our intimate moments a few times, and I admitted that we sometimes refused to use protections, wanting to feel each other with no barrier.

I knew that there were chances that I might get pregnant again, but Jungkook's request of doing it raw wasn't really rejectable since I did wanted the same everytime.

"I think I'm okay now. I mean, I still feel groggy, but it's nothing worrisome," I smiled, keeping my thoughts to myself for now.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked, still worried.

"Yes, I'm really okay. But I do feel a little bit hungry. Can we go eat something?" I asked, and Jungkook was quick to agree.

"Of course, baby. Jin hyung made you a porridge before he went back, saying that you should fill your stomach once you wake up," he hugged me from the back, kissing my neck for a few times before getting up, and proceeded carrying me up bridal style even before I could say anything.

"Hey, I can walk by myself" I argued just for fun, but still secured my arms around his neck as Jungkook started walking out the bedroom.

"Nope, you'll be carried for the rest of the night until you're proven healthy," he replied, kissing my temple again before focusing on the walk, careful not to bump on anything along the way.

"How can I prove that I'm healthy then?" I questioned, enjoying the perfect side-profile of the alpha from my point of view.

"By eating at least half a bowl of Jin hyung's porridge," Jungkook sat me down on the chair by the kitchen island, as he swiftly moved to the stove, reheating the porridge.

It wasn't long before the porridge was served in front of me, and Jungkook took a seat by my side to keep me company.

"Aw, but you know I can't eat much, Kookie" I tried reasoning after seeing the large amount of porridge in the bowl, pouting to the male. My action earned me a quick peck on my lips, before Jungkook pulled away with a grin.

"Try eating the most you can, baby. I'll help you finish up if you really can't do it, okay?" he negotiated, and I nodded in agreement this time, loving the fact that I was being spoiled by the alpha.