Part 13

Jungkook's POV

After the dreading dinner passed, I finally got home and got myself under the hot shower to relieve the stress on my muscles.

Getting out and putting a shorts on, I looked at the time before deciding to call Yoongi up to ask for one thing that kept me going until the end of the day.

"What?" he sounded annoyed, and I knew it was because I had disturbed his sleep.

"Can I have the contact number of your neighbor?" fearlessly, I asked for Jimin's number from Yoongi.

Even though the guy was grumpy, he had been very happy when he was comparing me to Minji. Plus, since that day, he'd been casually showing me updates on the father and daughter's daily life once in a while. I guessed it would excite him if I asked for the father's number.

"Who?" he asked groggily, still half asleep.

"Jimin, the one who have a daughter named Minji," I took a seat on my bed, resting my back on the headrest as I slipped my legs under the comforter.

"Ah, the mama of the girl that looks hundred percent like you," he sounded lighter now, and I knew my guess was correct. He was happy that I started to make a move on his neighbor.

"Not hundred percent, but I admit she looks similar to me," I shrugged my shoulders at his statement, admitting the truth to it myself.

"Why do you want his number?" from the sound of his voice, I knew he was teasing me, but I just brushed it off, knowing that I'd be made fun off sooner or later.

"I met them this morning, and I promised the girl I'd keep in touch with them," I told the truth.

"How did you manage to meet them? Did you stalk them?" he accused, and I rolled my eyes at his words.

"No, I accidentally went to their house when I came looking for you this morning. I wanted to ask you about dinner, but I ended up going alone anyways," I briefly told him the basic information, knowing the guy hates flowery paragraphs of stories.

"Right, the dinner. You didn't ask Jimin to be your date?" he asked spot on, and I scratched the end of my hair at the back of my head and laughed awkwardly.

"I did, but I kind of get rejected," I informed, earning a hearty laugh from the other end of the line.

"Baby Jeon got his ass rejected for the first time, ey?" Yoongi sounded happy, and I knew I did wrong for giving him topics to make fun of me for the whole next month.

"Don't laugh, hyung. I'll cut off your holiday shorter," I threatened weakly, aware that it won't work on the older.

"I'm not afraid, Jeon" as expected, he answered calmly and I just sighed, starting to feel tired and needing the rest for the night.

"Well, whatever. I need his number," I cut straight back to the main point.

"Amuse me," he instructed in a monotone, and I rolled my eyes again.

"I'll give you two days off on your Hobi's birthday," I brushed my hair that rested on my forehead to the back with my fingers and waited for Yoongi's reply.

"Sold, and sent," he answered a few seconds later, and I grinned as I saw a message coming in from the male.

"Thanks, and just marry that guy already," I barked at the male, seeing at how whipped he was to the Hobi guy.

"I'll get married after you have a child, Jeon" he said, earning a chuckle from me.

"Very funny. Night, and thanks again" I waited for the older male to hung up the call and quickly saved the number I just received.

In no time I had engraved the number into my head, that was already filled with two new persons who just appeared in my life.