Part 20

Jungkook's POV

I offered to send Jimin back to his apartment when Minji had fallen asleep after the lunch. Jimin was a bit reluctant to accept but Namjoon managed to convince him, saying that it's dangerous to walk alone while carrying Minji back to their home.

Plus, Seokjin was supportive enough on the idea and he even lent us one of the twins child seat so that Minji would be properly seated inside the car. Thus, here we were, in the car with me driving with my utmost care.

I was hoping that the ride would be longer, but I knew their place was just close by. And after only five minutes of driving, the car was already parked at the apartment's basement parking area.

"I'll help carry Minji to your door, is that okay?" I looked to Jimin by my side who had unfastened his seatbelt.

"Okay," as soon as Jimin gave his permission, I quickly went to open the back door and cafefully lifted the sleeping Minji in my arms.

We walked to the lift wordlessly, until Jimin decided to break the silence.

"Uhm, about the dinner" he started timidly, and I turned to look at his face properly.

"Yes?" the lift arrived, and both of us walked into the lift as Jimin pushed the button of their level.

"What should Minji and I wear?" Jimin continued, as the lift started moving.

"Just dress comfortably, please. I won't book a fancy place if you don't want to?" I asked the smaller male, wanting his opinion.

"That'd be great, if it's fine with you?" he agreed immediately, but still ask for my opinion back.

"Of course, do you have anything that you or Minji would like to eat?"

"Not really, Minji eats basically everything, as you can see earlier" Jimin chuckled melodically, I smiled, remembering how much food was eaten by the little girl.

We arrived at the floor and I Iet Jimin walked out from the lift first before I followed closely behind him. Eyeing the house where the certain boy ogled Jimin’s body yesterday, I was glad that the door was closed today. I didn't want to make a scene with anyone in this apartment building, but that boy was asking for it.

"Alright, I'll choose based on what I like the most. I hope you two will like it too," we stopped in front of the house and I waited for Jimin to unlock the door as I observed the sleeping beauty in my arms.

She just looked so precious. I mindlessly left a soft peck on Minji's palm, admiring how small it was as I played with her cute fingers while she's still asleep on my chest.

"Jungkook?" Jimin’s call made me realize what I've done and my eyes widened as I looked at the baby's father.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything bad, it's just that her fingers were so cute and I couldn't -" my rambles stopped only when I heard Jimin laughed.

"It's okay. I did what you did too. Sometimes I even made her cry because I bit her hand. I was always overwhelmed by the cuteness too," he assured while still smiling, and I breathed out in relief that Jimin didn't think of me as some pervert who likes children.

I took a step closer when Jimin took his daughter from my hand and my heart thumped faster when I saw how he lulled the girl back to sleep at such a close distance. When Minji was comfortably resting in Jimin’s arms only the omega looked up to me.

"I'll pick both of you up at...seven?" I asked slow, not wanting to disrupt the calm atmosphere around us. My hands softly caressed Minji's hair, and turned to stare softly at her father.

"Sure, thank you for sending us home," he blinked his eyes gracefully - I know how mad I sounded, but yes, Jimin can blinked gracefully - and I almost wanted to kiss the omega.

But, I know it's not a good idea to proceed, thus I took a step away, and walked away after exchanging a proper goodbye with the beautiful male.